Growing pains - A Rough Guide

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by pank, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Thanks for the great guide!

2. very very few allies around at 1 million :(

3. Thanks for the great start and help :)

4. Yeah allies don't become an option until around 250 million gold

5. That moment I'm llbc sos after 35 days with 3 t5 on hl..... this guide is good for new players, not so much for returning players.

Nice thread :)

6. I've made many accounts. You can Get first 25 lands in 2-4 hours. I did 16 low land complete resets on alt in 16 days.

First find some one to volley you up. Buy only one def and spy tower. Don't upgrade. Just so u don't get hit. No lands u can get robbed.

Volley your account up to enough money to volley. The higher you go the quicker. Next continue volley 6 or more allies with partner. The higher you go the more allies needed to continue volley. After you got enough buy all 25 lands and building. I usually go high enough to buy 25 subs lvl 2

7. This is supposed to help new people not re-setters or people that have other alt's

8. Damn title. I read growing p.enis
    The internet has ruined me...

9. Lol

10. People need to stop using dark blue color it's hard to read. Good guide tho newbies always need help

11. Demon your eye sight most be a little iffy maybes if you didn't play ..................

12. This thread was made in March, when the background colour was still white.

13. Yup devil It was

14. I can't believe that this has not been stickied and put in the guide section of the forums after some of the rubbish which is there

15. Very well done 

16. Explicit message

17. What's the point in this? A guide to help older more experienced players help new players? What older experienced player doesn't know how to help a new player?