Apologies to my friends at Ghost Legendz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by slayerbob, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Even if I wasn't green I'm sure anyone would enjoy an open osf.

2. Hahaha lol, accept it, take a beating and move on. Don't know what you expected lol.

3. Support :lol:

4. Sounds like abuse of free speakers support mod no more

5. Sounds like he is butthurt bob

6. I don't see why its not a valid tactic. if i didn't think my targets clannies would notice, and pin him/her, i might try the same thing.

7. Bob,

I respect the fact that you can apologize, though I don't necessarily agree with why you apologized. Opening up a strip target in wc is smart especially an osf. It may be shady, but it's a war game. In war you capitalize on your enemies weakness and gain the upper hand. I applaud the fact that you had the testicular fortitude to drop him into wc.

PROMOTE PVP 

8. crimson ass 0/1
    im gonna keep trying till i get 1 successfull action

9. I respect the fact that you can apologize, though I don't necessarily agree with why you apologized. Opening up a strip target in wc is smart especially an osf. It may be shady, but it's a war game. In war you capitalize on your enemies weakness and gain the upper hand. I applaud the fact that you had the testicular fortitude to drop him into wc.

10. What is this PVP you speak of? o_o

11. Support Bob

12. Gj clannies 

13. Respect for having the ball's to apologize bob but seriously folks everyone of us would do the same as bob all of us no exception say you wouldn't all you want but you know your talking jobby.

14. Do you often write your life story in forums  I bet a ton of players opened this thread, read the first sentence and clicked the back button lol

15. You're so funny.

No, but it avoids curious questions, and assumptions. I don't see how this is a life story. Please reply to the OP, or keep discussion around it. No need to attempt to derail.

With an alt to say the least. Lol bruh.

16. Not an alt, please keep accustations to youself and keep this thread on topic 

17. So you just randomly opened the app store, downloaded this game and wanted to come on to the forums? Doubtful as you don't have the 1 day loyalty achievement. Survey says you're an alt.

Also, learn teh rulez bud.  Good try.

Now since I offered you to pertain to discussion on the topic and refrain from attempt of derailment, and you could clearly careless..please stay off this thread or you may be banned.

Happy KaWing mate. ️