dinosaur conspiracy theory

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by imaflirt2014, Nov 18, 2014.

1. What if they all were the size of ants and were just big when we found them because they ate to much that would explain why we cant see them

2. was huge!!

3. Idiots these days....

Dinosaurs already do exist through ancient species living on. Ever heard of a bird? Or shark?

4. what?
    what exactly do you mean conspiracy? like theres a group of people conspiring together to have a dinosaur elected as president?

are you sure you arent just asking our opinion on the possibility that dinosaurs may still exsit in unexplored regions of the earth?

i guessing the second one cause i havent seen any dinosaurs on the ballot ls lately.

5. unless we have a MASSIVE ecosystem below us (which is just silly to think about) then theres a chance but it would've evolved to a different state since it would be very hard to replicate what earth is like underground exactly

6. Quite obvious you've never seen journey the centre of the earth before have you, because that says otherwise.

It's not silly but fact.

7. Megalodon sightings have increased in the past few years with some interesting footage from deep-sea cable company's,also a few coalacanths have been fished out of the Pacific ocean and many more sightings of pleisasaurs in the past couple of years

8. I believe most of the kind you're seeking have faded.

on another note, anyone mind linking this "BB gun toting" thread for me please?

9. In fact i have, but it would be near impossible to do something like that

10. Only 60% of the world's jungle? I find that hard to believe. Either way, as someone already said, we don't have dinosaurs the way you are hoping for. No T Rex walking around anymore outside of a museum or movie.

12. I still have the first Gen ipod touch on a shelf. That counts, right?

13. Perfect 

14. Or maybe there's an underground world where dinosaurs live.....

15. It appears a meteor hitting the gulf of Mexico altered the atmosphere for O2 to O1. Suffocation world wide for most big Li ZAFTs came to an end

16. That was weird?! Best evidence was finding the TRex Sue Buried in the Rock behind her are two children and her smaller spouse. Died in a group with no obvious trauma. Duckbills in large herds appear to have just fallen over