SCOTLAND V ENGLAND

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Your name speakes volumes with that comment

2. Y'all can fight over that stuff. But you're both wrong. Ice hockey is the best sport :)

3. Only people that call football soccer are the yanks and Aussies it's called football you play with your foot idiots anyways pars I'm afraid you old irn bru haggis eating sweatys are going get turned over 4-1 son

4. The term of calling football "soccer" was originated in England. Once Americans started using it, everyone forgot where it started.

5. "This Is Why We Call It 'Soccer,' Not 'Football'

The word "soccer," which is believed to have originated in Britain some 200 years ago, comes from the official name of the sport, "association football." As other versions of the game evolved to include Rugby Football, it is believed the Brits adopted colloquialisms to distinguish each game.

"The rugby football game was shortened to 'rugger,' a term recognized in British English to the present day, and the association football game was, plausibly, shortened to 'soccer'" Szymanski writes. (Apparently ending words in "er" was a fad back then.)

Gradually, the term "soccer" gained popularity in the U.S. to distinguish the sport from American football. By the 1980s, the Brits began to part with the term, apparently, because it had become too "American."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/1 ... 92714.html

6. I Scotland you

7. American Football is Pansy's with shoulder pads . Rugger on the other hand is played by men ...️.

Ps England to get turned over in paradise 

Hail Hail

8. And dont forget usa are playing ireland tonight aswell !! Im picking usa to win by 3 runs and 2 touchdowns

9.  Parsfan

10. Lol

11. Soccer sucks soccer dies the end.

12. yafi would love soccer. Lol bunch of pansies! :)

13. England should win

14. ⇧⇧ get back in pin chump ⇧⇧ your a pathetic excuse for a human !!

15. 2-1 England

16. You must be one of the ones we already stripped. U look broke n broke down lol

17. Lol football is alot better than american rugby

Id say 2-1 welbeck with 2, and yes rooney wastes chances and does nothing :/

18. Never stripped by na beer !! U on the other hand went ps and inactive !! now your the wc and forum warrior that we see here lol your a joke !!

19. Lol inactive? Ask rdbarley if im inactive lol. Hes what twicc is to yall. I love him long time. Like yall love twicc. Im not as obssessive but he does get my love. You and all the ones that talk on public channels are all the allieless scraps. None of u are worthy of a troop or spy. (;