Ruby, from Support

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seth, Nov 18, 2014.

1. @Benny: IF Ruby was trying to mess with our heads, I agree he/she is successful. Totally made me believe he/she is the dumbest. Hats off : )

Now that aside, the support team in general do take the extra step and go the extra mile. Great team there. I do feel for them having to cover for Ruby's inability in problem solving and a whole range of other matters. Lucky Ruby can at least copy paste standard replies randomly that address any issues one may have besides the one on hand. Used to hate those standard replies but started to learn to appreciate their nonsense. It's better to have a nonsense, irrelevant standard reply that anything else Ruby can come up with that really makes you wanna blow your brains out!

@Acetown: I have had a number of emails redirected away from Ruby begging for him/her not to reply and to instead just forward to another colleague. And yes, I do feel for his/her colleagues because they are very supportive and helpful yet deep inside, must be feeling awful to do the job of someone else. Clean up. Follow up. What not. *face palm*

Happy trolling : )

2. @DivineLu

Ruby is based god. Don't you diss on my Ruby dawg, we might have an issue.

3. @Blitz: don't expect most of them to know about the game mechs etc.

They/devs have tried to be more responsive to feedback/inputs from players, have side trials/testing platforms before going live etc to help. Players like Wulf have tried hard to bridge the gap between devs and players or at least make players' gaming experience better.

They/devs/support may not know the game inside out...but still are IT geniuses and able to address other issues.

4. Lmfao ruby is not a girl it's a program that helps create website and auto respond mail service

5. I got reply from Ruby bro. You lie.

6. Content actually wasn't directed to you divine but ok. :)

7. Where can I get said program, so I can fall in love with Technology? #Her2

8. Ruby is Chinese 

Like everyone else there

Joking

9. #Canada

10. GOOOODDDD

Man, I love support. They have smiley faces and they make me soooo happy. They turn bad days upside down. Thanks Marvin and Ruby :)

11. I freaking love Marvin!

12. I liked Jordan. But he don't talk to me no more. 

13. Depends on the time you email.

14. Dear BlackHand,

Jordan pales in comparison to the MIGHTY MARVIN!

~Marvin:)

15. Op stated he sends reports out mostly.  Reports of what??

*cough*

Don't snitch

*cough cough*

16. 1. Call me lovely, or Deni. Please. ;)
    2. I have talked to Marvin before. I don't mind him. But Jordan is my man. Sorry.

17. Not snitching, it's integrity you idiotic scum.

18. #Marvin:)

19. Call it whatever the hell you want, you imbecilic tattletale.

20. Not sure why you resorted to name calling or why I got suckered into stooping down to that level... :lol: but yeah, it happened.