new idea..

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ________________NightMare_____, Nov 18, 2014.

1. So I've been thinking and Ik most won't support this but we should add a randomized raid system with day long ebs multiple phases clan sizing 150 max raids will contain equipment of higher grade quality depending on chosen raid each raid depends on the size of players making each raid progressively harder with every completion on your account. Meaning you beat one raid next time it'll be harder n different, meaning mith pots specific equipment stats and builds :)

2. The Devs should provide me with 77 virgins like the Muslims get.

3. Support

4. Support

5. Support.

6. Support

7. Support

8. Support

9. Support

10. Who the hell would want 77 virgins??!! just 1 is hard to get going lol

11. Notice that the qu'ran never specifies the gender of the virgins though, lots of extremists could have been seriously ripped off

12. And also no support would just create a new kind of fairy

13. Lmao, never specified species either!! could be stuck with 77 virgin pigs! lol

14. back on topic tho, this isn't a bad idea ツ

15. no support...you keep the virgins I'll take 77 filthy whores that know what they are doing

16. When making a thread be confident, don't make this a maybe it will maybe it won't. Because people will see that, as you don't think it's a very good idea, so why would they try and turn it into a good idea.

I don't mean to be picky but what sets threads apart is the creativity, effort and belief of a thread. The person creating a thread puts into it.

1. Use colours, pictures and if you can fancy bb codes. Helps people read and understand better.

If you need help with bb codes there is a thread dedicated to helping with link below

click here for BB code thread

2. Space out the post, adding in bullet points, new paragraphs and lines where needed. This will avoid blocks of text and prevent the thread from becoming a tedious task to read.

But other than that good idea, but I feel like I've oddly seen this idea before...

17. This isn't World of Warcraft

18. Support

19. This isn't trying to be like wow artard guardian -_- it's a system to help everyone fight and not be pushed down due to stats