Best one-liner threats from enemies?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Nov 16, 2014.

1. "It's not ogre yet"

Only if I'm sure they've seen shrek is love, shrek is life

2. Otherwise I just go for some simple;

"Bendover son"

Or

"Touch your toes"

3. Back when I was at outlawz an was a ght due to my bfe I was tearing a large Hansel to shreds an walled an pm's many admins but my personal favorite example of his epic ring sting "if you don't get that lil. #*$* to stop hitting me I'll murder your family " an yeah he ment the guys rl family... the guy had totally lost the plot was epic fun.

4. "I'll tongue-punch farm your momma's hotbox"  I use that one (usually results in a silence)

5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. "Cella and Redstar are my parents and Silph is my brother"

7. During a fairly contentious war, after I had been stripped, I had taken to burning pots and drawing fire (and sleeping).

There was a build complete pure spy with full pots and expensive and numerous allies. His was a pretty decent system to prevent the burning of his pots. I had to figure out the exact pot combo to burn his pots, but not dtw him. This I did, and took him to the matt daily burning his spy pots.

A few days later, I woke to find numerous messages on my wall from him and his alt:
    - target pots burned
    - target has gold out
    - target dtw
    - target has gold out
    - target cleaned 5b

(Paraphrased)

I was already naked and potless, with no money out. Someone would have to hire me for me to have had any gold out - twice!!

So, this was not a threat. Except that I would potentially face more unearned boasting on my wall from someone who would go to such lengths.

it was quite amusing.

8. How is this a one line threat? ....

9. Hahaha

10. You have 400 battle losses.. You banter with who? Mommy?

11. "I'm going to have my clan farm you!". errrrm yes please and my fav... "Hitting more than 5 times is against the rules!!! Im going to tell a mod on you!"

12. Yes this is a common but one of my all time favs. Even more fun to see the mod responses when the person follows through "tattling".

13. I didn't know people actually did that. Ata's response is probably something like....

From my iPhone

Carol writes:

Get the **** out 

14. When someone buys an alt you wanna keep, I wall them with:

"(*waves hand*) These are not the allies you are looking for. "

15. I tell you what bro, you don't even know what's going on in my head. You wanna try **** with me. See what the **** happens. You're a ***** and I eat ***** daily. Now get the **** out of my pm. You're all the same. Full of it and you ****** with the wrong guy.

That came from the owner of that EE clan that disappeared.. -devastation- or some ****

*edit* fixed some bypasses

16. "Farming is bad. You'll be ban"

17. Check my owner.... Yeah he's in a Lb war clan.... Prepare to defend yourself for days (literally one sentence)

18. Hahaha

19. Quit posting on my wall or i will farm u with my main. Funny never saw any inc. Got bored after posting on his wall everytime I logged in for about a month