Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. All t6 upgrades are better than the t5 l4 upgrade.

2. Here is a link to the Season 4 Announcement Thread that explains all of that stuff.

3. Thankyou Mango, and Chaos. I used the token for elven

Thankyou Willy, just checked out the post.

4. How do you upgrade your banner on a Kindle fire device

5. Does KaW hav a referral to invite new players? Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

6. ^There was a referral code system however it is no longer available.
    I believe you could receive a nob point and 1 health crystal from referring someone.
    People loved abusing that system lol.

7. To mochi times certain ppl used this system to farm nobs and xstals^^ I know players with more than 1k xstals and no pro banner

8. I got a fair question from all the years I been here why is *Max spy stats lower the Max attack?* :) please answer to best knowledge

9. Iirc spy buildings were intended as an accompaniment to att based buildings. They weren't intended to match I don't believe.

Also, with one spy action you can damage both troops and spies, there's no matching att build action

10. OK but if you are a pure complete spy and fight a attack pure will you got though?

11. A spy build can succeed on an attack build if they have the right pots/allies/equipment, and dependent on the attack build's troop levels/bfe/bfa/pots/mith.

12. Pure spies can't attack- they don't have ANY attack troops.
    A hansel under the right circumstances could succeed vs an attack build, but it's much less likely

13. devs ever gonna remove the useless remaining items from past events such as bones, medallions, psion, arrows, etc? they kinda take up scrolling space.

First world problems D:

14. I think your inventory is glitching cuz mine doesn't have them anymore :lol:

15. yeah just noticed that i don't have them when i'm on my droid but i do while i'm on pc

16. Ummm ... Why are so many ebs with terrible drop rates and why do so many ebs pay ****? I could make more money off spitting on a pig then doing ACC or stp.

17. That's just the way things are. They scale with strength.

18. Who is the oldest account still playing cause I'm having trouble finding one older then me: -/

19. Redstar is older than you.

20. Nope I'm four years and 69 days he is 3