HoG Joins Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by fluffypanda, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Support to momma and poppa all my love Maya

1 RULE BINDS US
    1 RULE REMINDS US and
    1 RULE IN DARKNESS TO FIND US

2. Now you are being supported by Omelettes? how embarrassing :oops:

3. Shut Up Deni, on a statless alt.

4. How embarrassing, a statless alt who is afraid to talk about apoc with a main. Pathetic noob.

5. 99% of the time they are statless alts or people that want their accounts to die and go out with a "bang".

Just a bunch if attention whores. You get use to em

6. I really feel sorry for you as you be very lonely being so full of hate. Yet here we are in all its glory a fully fledged internet troll who knows absolutely nothing about the bears.

Let's be open and honest about Momma's pretend illness. Well she got hit by a drunk driver and has suffered ever since with neck and spine problems and major sickness had numerous trips to the hospital and recently went under a major op so is really faking it ...

Personally I would negate trolls by having there IP blocked.

8. Thank you again for all the support. It's very much appreciated. We look forward to what the future holds for our big family. One thing is for certain, fun times await. Odin - HoG High Council

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ༻ ✯☠C尺/Ҝøɫʄع /ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λгŁØг/ĦØG ✯

9. Senior come post with a main account and both iss and sic tags were earned rightly by my dedication to both clans problem come at me with yr main I dare u.

10. Verm if you need to borrow a dollar for the name change I give it to you

11. Sounds like Señor Butthurt is afraid. :lol: You're irrelevant Señor Butthurt. Afraid to post with a main is exactly what it is. An act of fear.

12. Ignore this alt guys, all great families have their haters, that's part of being the best. Apoc n hog back together is perfect again. We are family and look forward to more hate as we show our power.

13. I heard Senor is really Spragga through a friend of a friend's adopted step sister.

14. Agreed Tim.

And you know your playing this game right when you join an amazing group of players and clans and have plenty of butt hurt on your threads.



15. Great to be fighting alongside you guys.
    Welcome (back?) to the family. :D

16. WELCOME BACK TO THE BEST FAMILY ON KAW! #Apoc4Lyfe once an apoc always nd apoc

17. i support this message , Bumpers 

18. Great to be back and massive support ️.