new lands rumour?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TARTAROS-THE-LEGEND, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Theres a "rumor" going around the kawmunity about new lands next week or this week coming.

I have no idea where this all started but i would like to hear your input.

Thought about this for awhile and this what i came up with.

Devs want their HFBC players to keep playing and spending their money on KAW. So they introduce new lands or a new tier so that those players stay happy and continue on building ****. But for the players that are HFBC but not on LB, this could be just another setback seeing as though top 10 could probably BC again within the first week of the new lands releasing.

Another setback i thought about was HF. If devs decided to cut HF in half that will be such a setback for many of us that are already building on HF lands. Players spending up to 500b on HF will be pissed because they've been working hard to complete their build and now they have to play catch up along with the others that are building on HF and along the players that just now are unlocking HF.

Do you think new lands is what kaw needs ?

2. If it'll get the devs more money they'll probably add land at some point

3. Keyword. Rumour.

5. Were highland prices cut in half at any time? I've taken a kaw break so I may have missed

6. I think that first we should figure out whether it's a rumor or a rumour. Only then will we be able to discuss this matter in detail.

7. #delsoul for mod :)

8. If KaW grows too fast, the game would just shutdown... Think about it, there's only 2 remaining corners of low lands that are available for us to open.. Now if they open them up is year and one next year, there's probably only a couple years left of the game. If Devs were smart, they will wait another year or so to open them.

9. Keyword: no

10. This

11. Errr...they could easily make other lands! They would hardly close a profit making app because an artistic decision made 5 years ago means they 'cant' add any lands!

All this nonsence about people catching up is just that, nonsence. People who are bc are saving every piece of gold that you are spending on land unlocks and buildings. You will NEVER catch up with them.

Also have no time for ppl complaining about land costs being slashed. All these ppl crying because they put 'hard time and effort' into buying stuff at full price. Lmao, you play this for fun!! If allowing newer players a leg up aids the overall game then thats fine with me.

Yes, highland costs were halved for whoever asked...long after I was hlbc. Of course when the move was made the usual suspects cried their floods of noob tears and threw their toys out of the pram but they are all still here.

12. I say, you pay more, you get more.

Play for free, you get the minimum.

The prices for paying are a different story but I would like to see some price slashes :) would be great

13. I think the devs are creative enough to get round the problem of having only four corners for different lands.

14. Highlands, HF have corners also :) Hells Sanctum should be next land with a dark and fiery theme

15. That seems like a good idea i like it support to this idea

16. I'm not even HLBC. Please no.

17. New lands would be a very bad business decision as it would increase the CS gap between certain levels of players. However, maxing out HL to lvl 5 and adding the two levels to LL (maxing out to lvl 5) would keep all interested parties happy and allow the new players to enjoy the game and more importantly, grow.

18. ^ specifically to new lands, these should not come out until just prior to s5.

19. Let's put this rumour to bed, it's stupid and whoever came up with it obviously has no sense of longevity in business.

There is no reason for a new set of lands to come out, not only are most of the kawmunnity not even HFLC but they're not even close to hfbc.

Adding more lands would be like giving a window licker ten different flavoured windows, they can only lick one at a time, they'll find their favourite and stick with it till its flavour is gone.

20. ^ well put though I love the rumors. KAW is dying, new lands, spragga is actually real and coming back, etc. lmao