HoG Joins Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by fluffypanda, Nov 15, 2014.

1. welcome back brothers n sisters
    ✯☠C尺/Ҝøɫʄع /ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λгŁØг/ĦØG ☠✯
    i can finslly csll tim family again

2. Thank you all again for such Heart felt welcome.... It is truely an honor to be home with everyone again ️️

3. Welcome home guys/girls 

4. Bump because I am drunk

5. WELCOME BACK HoG!!!!@#$&

 Kingleo Approved 

6. Apocalypse should really assign "having a set a of nuts" as a requirement. All the clans in there so far make playing the game embarrassing.

7. Welcome back HoG glad to have you guys back!

8. Welcome back HOG. Looking forward to fighting along side you.

9. Welcome back HoG....well, all of you except Tim! Touch our midgets and we got issues

10. Welcome Back To The Family, Heart Of Gold!
    Nice to see you back!

Shak - Warlor
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ✯☠C尺/Ҝøɫʄع /ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG ☠✯

11.  at least I hit back? 

12. Never thought you'd see some I.S.S in Apoc.

Goodluck to HoG

13. Y'all getting faaaaaat  Beat the gw record if u can 

14. maybe you should take your own advice and post with a main. Is that your main? a small hansel wearing tags from a dead clan? how long has sicniss been dead? a year? are you still proud of that group of fails?

maybe Hog is proud of their family?

Wasn't hog family with Monster Garage and Fury? what happened there? Monster Garage had to fight Fury? No one talking about that eh?

Hog has been a cancer to whoever they join. literally a group of faggots. Has poppabear started his UC/Res campaign behind the scenes yet? when that war starts... and it will start... im sure hog leaders will find another reason to go inactive.. "health problems" will strike again? instead using "health problems" as your excuse try cheating again and get yourself banned. :cool:

15. keep begging for forgiveness nooob.. remember when wdgaf stripped Bom and Faith just took it and didnt do anything about it? pathetic

16. 1 RULE BINDS US
    1 RULE REMINDS US