official bone hunt complaint thread

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -BREEZY-, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Lb update be nice 

2. Must admit the event sucked what about the new players who can't hit HTE? ROWB dropped barely any limbs nor did any other eb in that bracket! Helping the established accounts again leaving the noobs out in the cold  great way to get new people to play well done devs

3. My only complaint is that there wasnt a pvp drop but cant imagine the logistics involved in adding pvp drops to events so great job devs just please try to reward folks that pvp on one of these things i dont pvp much but know alot that do miss out

4. This is wast event need to collect Four items go go go eb one by one .but no use .And the box is such a bull box .open and get you the burred bone only or crux chest.
    I think if devs play the game they will know the reall stufffffff

5. Of course it was a great job by the devs. Look at the current bone leaderboards. You can only imagine how many xstals and seals where used. Those devs cleaned up. Stop crying because at the end of the day you all will still login tomorrow. 

6. The event had too little drops. Me and 2 of my friends who play kaw didn't even reach 200.

The closest person who did has like 180 and did b2b hte for a little while.

So sorry kaw. The event was pointless from my point of view.

7. It should have had a top 5000 reward tier....

8. You must of hte'd wrong or thats bull **** beacause i hte'd for about 3 days straight no xtals and got near 700

9. all about $

Not just the bone hunt. Everything in this game is about $.I agree the owners don't care but maybe if we go to Google play and the Apple store and let the world know it's a rip-off it will help others from spending money on deception. Maybe a new KAW that's less boring will be deveoped

10. I thought canadians were supposed to be nice :lol:

11. Support, massive gap between top 1k and 600 limbs

Could have given top 5k a crappy banner

13. How many people agree they shoulda had a 5k tier? Like the other events?

14. 4 off of my goal :|

15. How long does it usually take for rewards to be handed out?

16. Support top 5k for better reward

17. Support

18. I just want lb update grrr

19. I support the Top 5k. Hell, I barely made it under Top 1k, but going from needing only 600 to get sword but then top 1000 to get the extras? It's understandable that ATA wants money but damn. Top 1000 player has 3000 . 600 for a sword and 3000 for a banner, tokens, etc.

Support all the way.