The Elephant in the Room

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by It_Burns_When_I_PVP, Oct 29, 2014.

1. You're right moose. I was a bit limited in my question and should've put an "etc." in there. I don't think people should be limited in the thread to just new lands vs new buildings. I think that the devs are cooking something up thats gonna take a lot of gold. I just wanna know what it is and what other people think it is. A lot of us thinks new lands/buildings, but it could be somethin else. Clearly there is something coming after all these crux chests and blood rains that have been happening.

2. I don't want new buildings or land, just add at5 to LL and be done with land upgrades already.

3. Does anyone want to bet we get another free chest for Haloween tommorow? Lol. Im telling u theyre here to stay

4. The complaining about the gap between new and Lb players cracks me up. Let's use that reasoning and just start all new players at 30-35m cs cause its not fair to the new player that there is a gap. Its not their fault they just started and the Lb players spent 3-5yrs and real money building their account. Plus the people who are ready for new lands and upgrades SHOULD NOT be allowed to grow anymore till we all catch up to keep that gap fair between Lb and midrange players too. But why make them sit waiting with nothing new to do waiting for the rest of us, just make all midrange players 40m cs now. There ya go no more "unfair gap" problem solved everyone happy

5. Maybe they gunna make peasant lands I mean I do need more stables

6. No Klock, but a Klawk

7. I would be really surprised they would promote new lands before releasing LL lvl 4 (maybe 5) or HL lvl 5. But, who knows. I really do not care. Devs\KAW....just bring it. :cool:

8. Well put Jerseyjim just looking at some of the nay sayers achievement for loyalty and at their builds and comments you can see who really wants to grow and who doesnt, Growth is by activity.A achievement for actual activity would be a useful tool especially in these debates.

9. I agree that the "gap" is not really a problem, but i'm not so sure the game is in need of more lands/buildings yet. There are maybe 2000 accounts that are build complete and less than half of them have substantial bfa, so it isn't like everyone is sitting around begging to pour money into something new. But even without new lands or buildings to widen the cs gap, the power gap would still exist. Those dedicated top 100 players that can skim on the other 1900 build completes are still way larger whether or not their profile page has bigger numbers. The whole errrmagerrrd about they gap is hilarious. If you wanna grow, grow. If not, deal with it.

10. lvl 10 barracks make it happen

11. I haven't come across any bc bigs begging for new lands. Rather, they'd all rather focus on BFA. Plus you sh won't utilize new lands anyway. It's a bad idea all around.

12. Still have 5 lands to discover and a good 3 tril in upgrades left

13. Does it matter if ppl asked for it? Did we ask for pm? Did we ask for hl? Did we beg for t5? Heck when we asked them to .. No begged them to keep pw or at least the Mith war and they got rid of both did they stop then? they make changes no one wants all the time. Who asked for hte? Who said this promo should never go away? Who wanted the new pots? Who asked for eq? Only thing I know ppl asked for was the castle upgrade and thanks to Swabia it happened oh and they seem to do whatever the ee ppl beg for but, you could say that's a separate issue. As far as my guess... I could see the lvl5 in hl but, more logically to me would be the sky lands starting at 50b and going up to 3t. Either way I'm not excited for it but used to it.

14. That pretty much sums it up. What we ask for and what we get pretty much have no connection.

15. yeah i imagine the skylands will also start at 50b and either end at 2 or 3T for final unlock. The buildings will probably cost 2T each to max as well. But i don't imagine we will see skylands for a while. I could be wrong though. Maybe we'll get lucky and the lands will actually be small instead of big and expensive.

16. Now that we had this lovely event i wonder what people think about this