[ISSUE] iOS8 Unable to Load Products

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 14, 2014.

1. We’re currently aware of an issue for those on iOS 8 where in rare cases the Oracle fails to load products. This means that players are then unable to make In-App Purchases.

It appears that this is not limited to Kingdoms at War and we’re going to continue to investigate to determine if this is an issue with the app itself or Apple’s In-App Purchase system.

In the meantime, restarting your device will fix this issue.

2. Can we all get some free stuff because of this? Thx <3

3. Lol

4. OK 

5. that happened to me the other day. i demand free stuff.

no i'm just kidding. but that really did happen to me the other day.

...and i really want free stuff.

6. Can we just get a few golded keys so we can open the last of our boxes?

7. Also everytime now you purchase something you get logged out. And then the game tries to restart but won't load.

8. Not limited to KaW.. So.. You mean its effecting your other games that are based on KaW code? Seems legit

9. Can send out forums, but can't reply to my feedback.

10. Actually, when we were able to replicate it on our devices even non-ATA apps were affected.

11. I lost limbs because i was unable to buy nobs, what will i be given to compensate for the 200-300 limbs i lost.... Because of this i may not be top 500...

12. Not really helpful when users are in osw!!

13. No free stuff hurry up and buy!!

14. Would have nice to have been able to unlock my boxes but now that's not a possibility :|

15. Glitch prevented my last two boxes from being opened. Thanks for nothing.

16. I can't see. War schedule----any sigh-up wars on my profile--can't see most emoji. Can't upgrade flags in Mage. And CAN'T GET THE UPDATE. Iphone3. MY BRO HAS IPHONE3 and gets all that I can't...??? Please help me. Also plz post to me as I cant find anything I post HERE.?

17. alot of these "known issues" lately ata...

18. Still like my IOS7 better.
    IOS 8 is plagued with problems.

19. You know that in the last war this post froze the war for up to 20 sec for me and that by the time I reloaded app I'd lost at least 30 sec of war time. This was at a critical time in the last 10 min of war

This was not isolated because it happened to others that were just doing ebs.

We could have won the war !!!

Thx