How many Animus Boxes will you be losing?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Makki, Nov 14, 2014.

1. I figured this might be a fun thread, this is an alt (obviously) and I don't want to spend money on golden animus keys.

So here's the question... How many Animus Boxes will you be losing today?

31 for me so far! Top that Kawmmunity.

Post screenshots of how many you're about to lose! Winner gets recognized as the biggest loser. Congratulations in advance. :lol:

2. Dont know how to post pic on phone if possible. Losing 7 here 4 alt at least

3. 16 on this account 7 on another. Blah.

4. Dang troll, you're losing more animus boxes than I have limbs.

5. "Gobby" in my clan has more atm

6. None because KaW won't give me one :cry:

7. Just open the boxes noobs and you won't lose them

8. You don't say?

Brilliant insight

9. You're welcome

10. Have about 3 alts. Only losing 2 total

11. Well 3 accounts total, losing 2 boxes total

12. None.. I can't get the damn things to drop for me.

13. (I maybe opening a whole new can of worms here ..but what the hell lol) there's an app in the iTunes Store called "Puffin". Puffin allows you to use Adobe Flaah on your Apple devices, since Apple doesn't support Adobe Flash. If you have "legal" multiple accts (per TOU ..1 per device) and you have them linked for P.C. play Puffin allows you to play multiple accounts on an iPad/iTouch/iPhone and not violate TOU (I'm pretty sure lol) ...so anything you could do on P.C you can now do on Apple mobile devices, like post pics, and create threads. Only drawback I see from using Puffin is that it formats a little too small for comfortable viewing on iPhones/iTouch ...iPad viewing is fine.