apology for causing trouble after legendary swag FFA my pots

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lI0_o-cHiCkEnUgGeTs-o_0lI, Nov 14, 2014.

1. A very big sorry to REBORN WOLVES ESCAPE! I shouldn't have flared up after my pots were taken...

2. What the hell are you talking about??

3. If they were yours you should

4. Sounds like he was late for his pot phase, admins made it ffa. And he went over the top when he got back, they are now farming him and he is asking them to please stop.

Was it that hard to understand?

I would be unhappy if it happened to me too tho.

5. Ohhhh ok  thanks for reexplaining that.

6. Dude ur really starting to test the extent of my kindness...

7. The reason ur MY perm farm is for threatening members in this clan, calling them out in cc, begging others in pm for their item phases, and then acting like u were bullet proof by daring us to hit u. U were warned numerous times.. This is your own doing. Now man the **** up and apologize properly for ur actions or stop making lame ass threads, expecting a pitty party, or fight back like u initaly promised. Its ur choice.

8. Ss or bs :)

9. total support. Douchebags

10. Well he really dug himself in a hole =P

Love these types of farming, good way of teaching people respect. Have fun with him k177y :)

11. Am I the only one who finds these cf threads to be annoying? It's like forcing someone to apologize for something they did to a community that isn't even remotely involved in the issue. Wouldn't it be more effective to sort these kinds of things on walls, in private messages, or in cc, where the members of the conflict can actually be addressed in a convenient manner? I can't honestly be the only one who finds these sort of threads counter productive and completely unneccessary.

12. I believe this one did it out of his/her own incentive xD

13. Made me think otherwise

14. The dangerous life of the EB fairy. Who says we have it easy?

15. Hahahahaha.

16. I think this nub cf thread need some SS cos until then, all of this is bs. I'm only agreeing with ki77y because normally noobs who cf and claim they did nothing wrong are generally wrong. 

17. Ggwp i mustve read over that in my dizzy confusion

18. Point of a cf thread is public humiliation. Its taking and robbing someone of there dignity even further. Support on the cf threads ;)

19. Significantly larger than the op and feels powerful farming him

[​IMG]

20. Hey guys hoq do i grow