Top 500 Rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Joker-renamed, Nov 14, 2014.

1. I think joker is right giving such a price like that as top 500 is ridiculous, the horns should be for players with a less amount of items and SOD should be on the top collectors makes it worth it to us at the end

2. Thanks for the support so far all️

3. Ive not xtaled n just got over 1k its hard for non payers as they say pay to win devs greedy as allways, loo wot they done to amin boxes taken em off a week early.

4. Support

5. Support!

I won't even come close to top anything 

But why not bump it to 3 seals for top 1k 5 seals for top 500 10 seals for top 10 it's not like these players didn't use twice that getting there ( most if not all) and the players that claim " I am almost there and didn't seal once" thank you for letting the kawmunity know your a leach ️

6. Bs. SS of your limb count

7. This is your choice as a player. They posted the rewards shortly after the event started. It is entirely up to the player how much or little real world dollars to invest.

The reward isn't just deals/xtals. Remember the building tokens that have a 300b value basically.

8.  Horns are much more useful for the smaller players than anyone remotely big and spendy enough to get to the upper rewards.

9. Qhen will the rewards be distributed?

10. Would be nice. Support

11. Well you've know this reward from the very beging so I'm gonna say no support. You want the seals? Then you shoulda spent more to get 1 seal

12. I don't know if I support or not.

Of course it would be cool to get a SoD out of it, but everyone knew the rewards for each tier before they committed themselves to trying to reach their goals.

It just doesn't seem right to complain about it after the fact.

And yeah, I do understand what you're going through. $300 in this event so far and I don't even know if I'm going to make top 500.. :(

13. that is kind of the point, drgn. yeah we knew what the rewards would be, but we didn't know just how much those rewards would cost. i missed a couple of events when i was inactive, others i didn't participate in do to my lengthy boycott over the new buildings. but as far as i can tell, this is the most expensive event to date. by the time most of us realized how much it would cost to get the tier we set out for, we were already $50-100 dollars into it. so we sort of got stuck spending that next $50-100 to finish up. and that spending only reflects the cost of getting into the top 1000.

14. I made top 1000 i think everybody should should get the banners atleast

15. @Legacy thanks for your opinion  as word said I knew fully well what rewards were at the start but the more and more money and time spent towards retaining top 500 all I'm saying is it's only fair towards top 500.

16.  if they get even close to top 500. They earned it. Support 