The Animus Box - Final 24 Hours!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Err...boxes just full of limbs. I got tricked again!

2. Yes!! YES!!!

Opened 2 more Animus boxes and got 160 extra limbs!

I finally reached my Limb Goal= 200 Limbs!
    Now I have 330 limbs!!

Hooray!!! These rewards are going to be a gift to me!

3. Yo devs increase the drop rate of boney parts in ebs .....

4. I have 30 boxs that won't get used.no point in buying nobs as new 24hour rule has screwd up my strategy and its unlikely my achievement will change

5. What a joke. Opened 4 boxes with nobs and got limbs. Opened the rest with normal time frame and got crux chests, gold crux chests, sod, and 1 building token. How do you say scam....

6. How about making gold keys 1 noble point for the last 6 hours or so, a lot more people will buy them at 1 nob now that they know how many they are going to waste. I would rather lose the chests than pay 10 pt each though.

7. Athinkingape told me to get the devs attention is to winge on forums.I have a alt in hte clan that also has 30 boxes saved for last 24hour push.now rules change its wasted two weeks because no point in using nobs now as it will be unable to get better equipment.

8. The devs have knee jerk reactions and know nothing about stratergy. The should be sacked along with the useless people at athinking ape.
    Theres too many dehydrated brains running this game. Has it come under nrw management?

9. So devs. We all know new lands will be out in the next week or two. How long after this release will hf drop to 1/2 price. Need to know what to get the alts bankin for๎’

10. I think we should be happy they made this change, we do not have to open these boxes if we don't like the idea, for me I will use these extra keys regardless. Thank you kaw_community

11. Lol fin! I wouldn't complain about a T6 build cut. Then I would be 12T away from HFBC instead of 24T.

12. Seriously why do double drops when you can only open 2 in the next 24hrs. People who got a bunch of drops today cant even open them in time

13. So lame! Box should leave when everything else leaves! On the 21st!!

14. At least let us keep the final batch of animus box, we do deserve a last call dernier service type of thing

15. Yes

16. yes pls let the box and key remain same time like the crux chest..not all can afford nob points to open those boxes.. atleast once per day til nov.21st wil be awesome :D :p :) thanks

17. I opened a box got a plunder spell. Cool. Opened my second box got same thing. But doesnt stack bonus or extend time of spell. Why?

Its no secret that this was a freemium event where the more u pay the better your chances are. Hey i get that. You devs got lamborghini payments. Ok but why does it just burn my box up and not even let me open another one considering i got no prize in second one.

God forbid i used nobs to get screwed like that id be livid. Cmon devs- dot the eyes and cross the tees on this stuff instead of just raking in cash nonstop from people spending who knows how much to get on the leaderboard for this.

And if the prize structure is THAT cheezy whats the big deal about giving players a few days to use their boxes?

Im sorry i been playing years on here but this was pure greed. Its called karma guys. Either make it right once a player wins something and let them have ample time to use or why bother?

I point out btw that last time you released new spells you caved in after people cried and refunded what we spent in bars. Thats great except for two things: First, you didnt snatch away mith from everyone way back when before you regulated its sale. That effectively gave certain players a decided advantage when buying and enchanting war equip while making it virtually impossible for everyone else to get that stuff. Secondly, when i cashed those bars in it was only 2/3 of the cash i spent on YOUR mistakes. (I bought 100 each of those new ones you pulled back).

You guys have a great game. But youre ruining it letting mods talk politics on boards and screwing people over who have been loyal and spent a good amount with you already.

If cash is really all you care about then you reap what you sew. You want my money for nobs? Fix the nonsense on here where you show bias towards bigger players, be accountable to your customers and quit flip-flopping on policies (mith situation vs new spells getting pulled) and take the boards off here that have no business in a darned game. In short EARN MY MONEY INSTEAD OF JUST EXPECTING ME TO HELP MAKE YOUR NEXT HOUSE PAYMENT.

I think anyone who got 10k skeletons on this ought to get that new ass kiss useless award right next to valiant knight. Lord knows they paid for it. <sigh>

18. So many boxes, not willing to pay any more cash than I already have for this event

19. They are getting lazy and greedy it's easy to see that which resulting in losing long time players kaw turning into run one eb (hte) no wars , no Ebs, any good equipment gained by hte through LB . While idiots sit back think otherwise .

20. Wow you screw people before and after the event no suprise with way whole event went ... Got your money then pack up ? Bunch of conartist now are you? Note you are not the only game on the app store that will take money ,only difference for content ๎