what in the hells the tech tree?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SaDiStIC-KilLa-_LoCkIe_-BeAr, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Ok so as tempted as I am to explode in this thread an no doubt earn myself a forum ban I don't see the point so I'll try be constructive. Now to the whole point of this thread, in my time in kaw I've used many different phones and computer's and recently after having my Acer liquid taken into evidence by the police I purchased a HTC wildfire. Now it's no where near as good as the Acer which I swear to God did everything short of boiling my kettle but it's still a really good phone and easy to use. However I've been having massive problem's logging into kaw in the last 10 days or so an its frustrating the living bajeebus outta me an I'm reaching out here in the hope of two things 1)there are others who are experiencing the same problem and 2) someone hopefully has an answer to fix this but my problem has been every time I get to the loading screen with the blonde chick after a minute or so of buffering I get the message "couldn't get tech tree" and it can last for hour's sometimes before I get access. So has anyone else experienced this and or knows how to fix it?. Excuse my shocking grammar and any spelling mistakes but I have pretty bad alpha dyslexia

2. Try deleting and redownloading the app. Or just deleting it...

3. Yea we need this fixed need out bear back

4. As mentioned, I'd suggest entirely uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

The tech tree is basically a list of every single item in the game, and as new content is released that file gets updated. In rare cases your app install can become corrupted (usually if you use app/cache cleaning software on Android) and you may encounter this issue.

5. All hail the mighty tech tree!!

6. Why was my post taken down? I asked a question

7. Yea see kaw dude I've uninstall an reinstalled 15 times in the last week an it's done nothing more than piss me off more.

8. Tried cleaning the apps cache? System updates?

9. An there again for a flipping hour I got the same damn message... kaw dude did you do that to screw with me for getting Lippy?