The Great Bone Hunt: Absolution of Souls

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Dang I only got 80 limbs..

2. That is awesome. So awesome that its a shame you'll only ever see it on 10 people. Devs I will accept the burden of taking one so more people in kaw can see it.

3. I got 58 what a joke lol

4. Banner 3 should read, "I spent a lot of money to get this, Fear Me!". Ha

5. Devs we should get banners for 200 400 600 rewards not just the tops it's been a while since we got any new banner coz some of us just won't make top anything on this event.

6. I would hope theres gonna be a 24 hour increase on drops

7. Make it 800 and above should get a banner for this event too.....

8. I got 41 limbs.... all i'm ever going to get is a feeling of total dis-enchantment from the devs because they obviously have no thoughts or feelings towards the newer peeps in the game and give us diddly sqwit!!

Come on devs..... look beyond that ever increasing pile of money your making from the lb players and look towards us smaller newer peeps for a change....

9. Has anyone noticed that the devs are ignoring their biggest spenders, bc players?

10. Can I direct you to panks thread Growing pains a rough guide

11. If they haven't increased drops by now they aren't going to

12. Just curious as to why I can buy only 1 animus key per day? I've got 2 boxes today and can only open 1... I'm not spending nobility that I don't have for the golden key -.-

13. One serious question kaw_community....these new equips will be so bad to enchant as icetail and rime moth?because trying to enchant an icetail during 11 months and burning more than 500aquas and 600infernos in level 9 to get the level 10,its not frustrating...its desesperating....and the icetail only jumps between Level 9 and Level 8.The rime moth continues in level 2 after burning more than 100 infernos...if you see a good job with mage programming...good luck to all that get enchant the promo equips(its the best waste of materials)...ill continue trying with icetail...but i know that it will be useless

14. Please make equipment require more aqua to enchant than inferno like with dragon egg event

15. If the event stops on the 14th but you can open the boxes up until the 21st, does that mean that any box that drops limbs after the end time on the 14th is just a waste? Or will you be able to collect limbs towards your total from the boxes til the 21st?

16. Your boxes go Bye Bye as well on the 14th along with the keys. The only things that will stay until the 21st are the crux chests, their keys, and golden tokens.

17. This one was one of my least favorite. Didn't even try.

18. Any plan on doing something nice for the people between 600 and top 1k? My main has over 1500 which I'm sure lots of others do as well but we get the 600 reward should have been an 800 and or 1000 reward too

19. I think someone just failed to understand the point of rare items :/

20. Did you, by any chance, get a number of limbs over 800 but less than the top 1000?