Apple iMessage

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by noobletcakes, Nov 12, 2014.

1. This is a stupid case. People are just greedy bastards. Unless something causes you emotional, physical, or psychological pain, then you shouldn't be able to sue over it. I also believe common sense knowledge should be thrown out in court cases as well. If you can't work to earn something, then you don't fuckin deserve it.

For instance, the chick sued mcdonalds because she spilled hot coffee on herself. Mcdonalds didn't have warning signs on their cup that said "contents are hot" so they lost the case. Total bull ****.

And the guy who sued subway because his bread was only 11 inches and not a "foot long." Also bull ****. If anything you saved a few hundred calories without that inch you fat greedy ****.

We live in a time where gun manufactures have to put "keep gun stored unloaded and away from children", where oven manufactures have to put "warning, do not let children sit on oven doors while they are open" and where pharmacies have to put "warning, use only as directed and keep out of reach of children.

Hello, is this not common sense. The world is a ****** up place.

2. Ty pup someone else that feels the same I say get rid of all the warnings n let the dumb peps die off

3. Fruity! Welcome bk!.. Let's see ur awesome signature image

4. The McDonald's chick had a legit cause though. It wasn't hot, it was boiling hot. She received third degree burns from it. When a coffee is that hot something is messed up.

5. This was a LONG time ago..... I remember reading this on a different forums.....:lol:

6. That's the reason I've never switched back to Android.

iMessages are encrypted point to point messaging system. P2P actually.

7. No it doesn't.

8. Lawsuit is stupid, next time the sender should check their settings and stop being stupid

9. Yes. And i blame obama

10. [/quote]
    The McDonald's chick had a legit cause though. It wasn't hot, it was boiling hot. She received third degree burns from it. When a coffee is that hot something is messed up[/quote]

Only takes 150 degree liquid a couple seconds to give you third degree burns. The coffe was hot as it should be, she was a clutz, and in the end got paid off over some BS. It was her own fault for spilling the crap anyway. Accountability is a joke anymore. All we have to do is blame others for our own mishaps and bam, $$$$.

11. I experienced this problem last night lol

12. Apple explains it and gives a nice little tool to deregister your number if you didn't follow the steps before you turned in your old iPhone
    http://support.apple.com/HT6397

Couldn't make it any simpler.

13. Lol thanks -_- kinda thought some of my friends were ignoring me so I was gonna beat them up.but now this explains it