[UPDATE] iOS v1.70

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Crashes now when I go back from a pm

2. Poor candy lol I think its cute

3. I will agree with you on that point.

4.  I Wanna type in rainbow colora too

5. Hi I still can't copy from pm, and lag is worse than ever, it's frustrating.

6. Worse than ever? Have you tried playing an embedded flash game on a Raspberry Pi?

7. Lags and crashes a loy

8. True...

9. The lag on my iPhone 5s seems to be gone!

It's a bit annoying that the app now relaunches every time I open it.

10. STILL CANT COPY AND PASTE U ******* SUCK DEVS WITH UR STUPID LIES ABOUT UPDATES WHEN U SAY FIXED COPY AND PASTE ACTUALLY FIX IT DAMN IT

11. Chillax...you might have a stroke.

12. Now on a serious note. Keep your rant for Apple. iOS 8 is a failure. Developers (not only ATA developers but all developers) can do their best to improve things but still not enough as long the base is broken. Connectivity issues, increased sandboxes for apps... And iOS8 is plain and simple not ready to deal with increased amount of background processes.

13. Yes but they they shouldn't lie about fixing copy and paste when they didn't .

14. Copy/paste is an iOS8 issue that manifest randomly. Probably they tried a workaround, they failed. Things like this can happen.

15. After update I can not buy xtals or nobility ??? So I can't unlock boxes ???? So because of ur update I'm going to lose my boxes ??? Is there something u can do

16. I tried copy and paste with the new update still no good. Please fix soon.

17. Still can't copy paste from pm

18. I mean all my other apps work fine lol

19. I still think ur a dev acct vlad

20. What other apps?