The Chaos Wars Continue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 8, 2014.

1. war 8, 2 clans warring primals......

Time to shoot the dead horse

2. Dear Dev,
    I m from India (Asia). The best ever time slot u have given us is 7:30pm IST (10pm sgt) & 10:30pm IST (01:00am sgt). As i am doing Indi wars only in above time. Making 7 war a week out of weekend war of #100, which i m not favouring since lots of kiosk and again bitting from bigger build. Which is making only 5 wars a week.

As i have noted currently u have removed 10:30pm IST. Which is making jst 3 wars a week. Requesting to keep both time. Indi war will be prefereed.

Thank you.
    \VOLVERINE

3. IXIGIXI_-AA-_IXILIXI"]

4 clans warred round, none of which had any lb players.[/quote]

I agree its very gud to keep up the Round war. Jst participate wit regular built keeping away SH or SSH. Those are the built who ruined the whole system. Force them to grow big to war.

4. the all sh roster was fixing the stack issue, you could not go small or you face all sh, if you go too big you face all bigs.

Adt already fixed the plunder difference, there were only a few of us with enough bfa to go through towers, if facing towers and bfa we were stopped.

Now its a mute point for me as im converting, no problem. But half the people complaing really have no clue what they are talking about. They just jump on the hate sh bandwagon with no real clue of how wars work or how sh were really used.

5. The ppl who war care so try it sometime.
    Ppl support the war type they enter speaks louder than words. Its an a activity based discussion as it should be. War types will stay or go on this basis.

6. for the most part to war with all perms you need 60-75 members in clan to cover different availabilty and builds. If you try to roster 2 different kinds of wars, at best you have 50/50 on a full clan build designated for different different wars. So you are always short of what you wish to roster.

It was mentioned that Krat is seen in wc trying to get people to war, its some of what we are facing besides having some in the middle of changing builds.

I prefer round wars, but i see the writing on the wall and changing for primals.

As much as i hate to say it eliminating round would probably be for the best.

The low plunder is the only reason i dislike primals. If you get behind you are somewhat limited on staging a comback. If that was changed slightly man i would be onboard for primals 100%.

7. There has been a season 4 hangover now people are looking to war but new war clans are not warring as there seems to be a huge problem with teams getting fair match ups I've been in a team that's 200mil cs lower than the opponent where's the fun in that please stop the mismatches and you'll soon see lots of new teams warring I know of 3 myself and I'm sure teams from s4 will return soon provided they get fair matches

8. That's the real issue ^^ primal came out and hopes were high among the ee community that finally we'd get a fair shake at fun close to evenly matched wars ... But faith was lost again quickly and this being a continuation of the round war lb/sh stack that could never be fixed faith was lost faster then ever ... The only thing that padded clan war numbers at all was the season but even that just worked to burn out regulars from wanting to continue ...

If devs cannot find a way to restore faith in the system that u will either have a fairer match or get a no match saving ur clan from one sided wars one way or the other ... I'm afraid this system really will die ... It's a shame too cause win it works and it's close it's the most fun thing to do in any game I've ever played on an app

9. If devs could guarantee that our mixed rosters would not match sh/lb rosters in round then we'd be perfectly fine with them.

But that is the main problem , you are at the mercy of the match up system.

So I see people saying oh just war round and don't use sh, look look 4 clans warring in round and no sh or lb

Well that's great and all but there's no way of knowing that beforehand . Only after match.

This is why I think devs need to give more flexibility to the community in terms of matchups.

Clans maybe should be able to agree to rosters and accept a match prior to the system matches. The accepted matches would have to be within the games matchup algorithm to work, but those two clans would still match.

Yes technically this could be abused. But it could also be pretty cool imo.

10. season burnt me out

Not warring more than once per 2 weeks to renew

11. This new schedule terrible was warring 10-15 times a week since time change 3-5.who's idea was it to change schedule?oops not good

12. I agree. Prior to the current schedule I was doing a war 0-0 times per week due to **** times for my timezone. This new schedule had made it worse for my timezone even though there were numerous requests and threads about better war times for the Aussies, Kiwi's and Asians. Looks like the devs don't give a flying **** about us, looks like I will be doing 0-0 wars per week still.

13. Definitely there is no pt to have a war build if there are no abv slots to war. Thats why less time and money spent on the game the better for ppl in our tz

14. Its as AA,Preacher,Hiney,Spil n TROLL said earlier. Put it all together n its why warring has less slots n slowed down. IWars r still getting lots of action. As for Canton it would be good for another war slot added for better global coverage. Whats the harm on at least a 1-2 week trial once again n see what happens? Round Wars had another opportunity n may still survive still. If they do it cuz of popularity n participation like every type lives by.

15. i love iwars so please dont remove or lessen as for players like me without a war clan iwar is the only one we can join in.. :D
    i know its cuz of my build haha but idc lol :) i can stil do good with my leaky build :p

16. Bro i see no worries about IWars lessening n ur build can do Primal Wars just fine. All u need is to find a clan that knows ur value GL

17. I don't like the 100 man roster indi but thanks for lowering roster size on chaos devs

18. Do Fair Things

19. Go back to old schedule and add more wars for Asian time zones.

20. Still no war I can hit devs, how's that Aussie war coming along????