Goodbye Kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by XiiiXixxzI-BaTMaN-XxiiiiiZiX, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Still remember when I first played kaw as if it were yesterday but of course not as I've played for around 2 years.
    Main reason behind quitting is literally the fact that unloading feels like effort now. And even an unload all troops button wouldn't keep me playing.
    The first player I met when I started kaw was arguably one of my best friends I leave behind. Dafydd69. Literally taught me how to play from when I was a noob (still am a noob to him). He then brought me up into the mercenaries family and i couldn't have asked for a better one even though they're full of lurkers I made some great friends. Not going to listen them individually else I'll be here forever but they know who they are. I've also had spells at other great clans too in which I've also made lots of friends. These include mightyreds,champions corp,ntnf,devastation and most recently noobs are us.

So, regardless of if I knew you or not I quit kaw and wish you all the best for your future 

2. Good luck my friend, was a pleasure knowing you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours YNWA

3. I am one of said lurkers in OP. Good luck in real life and all that. ️

4. As a former batman in game. Best wishes in real life. Shame to see a player leave. But wish you all the best in real world.

5. Good luck to you bro hope you enjoy your retirement. X

6. Take care bats hope retirement treats you well mate X

7. Thank you all kindly guys. Haha thanks x_x_x I'm sure it will.

8. Good bye bat you will be missed!

( who are you ? :( )

9. Farewell caped crusader,best wishes for the future. YNWA.

10. Tis a great game but there are times when you have to remember that RLCF - Real life comes first.

Catch ya later mate. All the best too ya

11. Good bye mate and good luck

12. Ps that was my first ever post haha

13. See ya wouldn't wanna be ya.

14. Goodbye, Batman!
    If you ever feel like kawing again, please come back!

15. Adios Batman!

Best of luck in all of your life's endeavors.