My attemp at asking for a CF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by yolo_fish, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I'm on mobile so there won't be any bb codes or flashy pics. This is my first forum post so I haven't figured out how to not make this a wall of text.

Back on subject, my name is yolo_fish. My memory is spotty. A long time ago someone by the name of bacon_king (or something bacon_) caused some trouble for a clan. He later reset I assume from being farmed. I happened to hire this reset. Bad idea, I was threatened by an a member of X Factor. Silly me, being the noob I am, didnt know who X Factor was, didn't listen to those said threats. So I was farmed and stripped. Eventually the hits stopped and all was fine.

Now where does my attempt at a CF come in... hold on folks here it is...

During this little quarrel me and kingdominodeath had an exchange of words on my wall. I talked alot of smack. Wayyyyy more than I needed. Anyways, so kingdominodeath continued to hit me. When I say he continued to hit me, I mean he persistently hit me every single day for a very long time. This is where my cf comes. I'm asking for a ceasefire.

So kingdomino_death_machine will you accept tjis cease fire request? You have shown me that you aren't someone to mess with. I have much respect for you and X Factor. Any cf terms? I'm sure we can work something out

Hopefully he sees this. Thank you all for your time

Tl:dr I'm requesting a cf from kingdomino_death_machine

2. im on mobile and I can bb code

3. Wait, so you just made a cf thread to ask what your cf terms are?

Can't you just post on their wall?

4. I don't know how to bb code. I know its as simple as adding a few words and forward slashes but this fishy here is a simple fella.

5. No I'm asking for a cf. I'm also inquiring about any extra cf terms. example: maybe he wants an ally hired.

Also I am blocked from his wall. I've tried following him. My last attempt is public humiliation.

6. Do [color =blue]"text"[ /color] no spaces in the brackets

7. Cf granted

8. Thanks turtle, I'll remember that for future forum posts.

9. Can we get a lock down? Seems this thread is not needed anymore...

10. A cf has not granted by kingdomino_death_machine yet there for it doesn't need to be locked yet.

11. I granted cf. Feel free to lock

12. Dang yolo I thought you quit playing haven't seen you in a good minute

13.  another one bites the dust!

I fought dom several times, when I was much younger and less mature. Neither of us asked for a cf. We just managed to push differences aside and become friends, the same as before we started fighting. He's a good guy, but like me is generally not very forgiving.

He is also not a forumer, so there is a large chance he will not see this. However I will pm him and notify him of the thread.

Good job Dom! 

14. Already pmed him pup 

15. Pup is noob btw

16. That's the pot calling the kettle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.