The Animus Box

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 31, 2014.

1. I got one building token on my ipad account yesterday. Thanks v v much. Its best i can get.
    Got 4-4 boxes left. On both account. Do that means dev you won I will buying noobs to open any left over box on 14 nov.
    Please give Either Seal or Building tokens. Only on using Golden key.
    Wont be happy on double plunder , limbs or on getting those ugly horn. When spending real money to open box. Dev plz make us happier.

2. Kaw Dev : can you please do little change in your reward tier.
    After 600 limbs. Next tier is at top 1000 collectors. That means once we get 600 limbs this event is nearly useless for us.
    Please be little more generous and give our sword One Level Enchan for every 100 limbs over 600.
    So if we got 900 limbs then give us Level 3 sword instead of Level 1.

I do have better sword. And wont be using even i get level 10. But this will be good for thousands of other players.

3. Would be very good if we could give tokens to allies

4. You can only open box once in 24 hours from normal key. While by golden key you can open as many times you want. The only difference.

5. Great idea really appreciated. Rewards should be distribute in some more stages too. It will make us more happy. While reward after 400 limbs seems pretty good to me then that is after more than 600. Some changes are required seriously devs.

6. i got a building token :D

7. Gold Crux 20 20 20 20 20 Crux Chest -.- Really??

8. Does the golden animus key give you a MUCH greater chance of obtaining the rarer items in the box, or just a slightly higher chance?

10. No to both of those. It just lets you open more boxes. There is no increased chance.

11. Thank you for clearing that up for me :)

12. Keep the animus box! Take away the limit to we can use all of the ones that we have!

13. Or you could give them money...

14. Accidentally bought a golden animus key for a reg box - lost 10 nobs for nothing!!!! (Got 20 arms). Very unhappy with this right now.

Want an "are you sure" popup before losing nobs.

15. What device are you on?

16. No boxes for my for 36 hrs

17. Have you noticed drops have slowed down?