Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 2009. If you meant when they made it way better, Halloween.

2. What n8 said. Get used to it, Jesus.

3. What are the differences between KO types?

4. Where can i get un perm silenced?

5. Email support with your appeal to be unsilenced after an appropriate amount of time (3 months)

6. What is the suports name?

7. If you mean ee, advantage is when you can choose when to come out of ko, classic is the usual 10 minute and then you're up type. KO is preferred by players because they can come up in waves, working to pin, but classic is better for tracking, because there's a set time that players will come up again.

8. Would u rather war with ZAFT or KOFTE

9. Well let's view this logically.
    Zaft has insane numbers and the top leaderboard couple.
    Machines (kotfe) appear to have the best team strategy. They work together for everything, something I've not seen zaft do.
    Zaft seems to work with compartmentalization, each clan working a particular target. Machines group together on priority targets, and work on secondary targets after they're down.
    Simply my opinion however, you'd have to talk to leaders from each group for more detailed info.

10. There is a bypass on my wall where are the mods?

11. Does percent equipment factor in bfa to the bonus?

12. Bfa is purely from your allies cs. Nothing else.

13. Yes I'm lazy...:)

Is it better to upgrade those new highlands or stay in hoarfrost lands ? Did anybody experience or tried both ways yet ?

14. Lv4 t5 sucks imo

15. we have players that was i r clan that r now in another clan and can see r cc and the one their in ? Something is very wrong. Whats gou.g on ?

16. Probably a glitch, maybe the same glitch that created the weird text in your question?

17. How much stats do 24 SOS lvl 3 give you?

18. 1,559,040 spyAtk/SpyDf

19. Which EB drops bone arms?