New family of clans soon!!!!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by MineEliteTank, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Hello kawers,
    Today im going to bring you a idea a new set off family off clans. My main account EliteTank is 4 weeks old (my old main broke) and im a heffty spender and have lots off experience. Hero below will be the mains and ill give you some more info.

-LEGENDS-
    -WAR LEGENDS-
    -LEGEND BOOT CAMP-

[​IMG]

So first in 1 week ill be making the first clan. Here will be running hte,haunt, and t6 above ebs. This will probally be for 5mill cs+. My goal is to get unlocked to hte in a couple off days and all unlocked in a coulpe weeks.

[​IMG]

Next after the main clan is settled and situated ill be setting up a training clan. Well be running t4 and below and will have experienced admins to help you. Once you get your cs up youll be moved to the main clan.

[​IMG]

Finally for last but not least after all those two clans are situated ill be making a war clan. I am very experienced my old account was the-beast- I have a lot off experience tracking and wc. I will want only the best warriors and have a good win record. We will jump from the main clan to this when where ready to war.

So now im looking for admins and perms. Im also looking for warriors and ots off people to help with unlocks

Pm EliteTank if you want a spot

People how are in it with me.
    -____THEGAME____-
    gj151515
    snowfire70
    Fix-SN1PER
    Blondie6969
    larches

Thanks for reading (-:

2. Well... At least he got rid of legendary legends

3. Glad to see you put in some effort this time, goodluck with your clan(s). Hope no one has an issue with your clan(s) name(s). :lol:

4. WOOOOOOOO ! you lost me at "epic" no one really does "epic" now, it's so 90's

6. woah…So cool

How do u play this?
    Can someone teach me the basics?

7. Just made it off to a good start

8. Do you have any seals to do hte ?

9. You're doing the first epic battle of each series... so much for unlocks.

10. Sure give me admin I'll help yall out

11. Nq next come help (-:

12. It's nice to see new players start clans and make nice threads.. I will help you out if it needs it.. But I think instead of making a new group you should an xperienced group

13. Always good to see this type of effort and hope in starter clans, support and good luck :)

14. YAh need little bit help nq unlcok on now

15. Larches is good

16. Need help on nq (-: