The Bone Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 3, 2014.

1. These events are only amid at the hte clans really

2. I dont see myself on the leaderboard. I got at least 4 hands.

3. I give up on banner 

4. I just hit 100... :lol:

Damn farming

5. Uh oh... exactly rank 500. At least I know who to ask to see if I'm still in top 500 lol

6. Every time I log in here and see this event it makes me sick that I can't be a part of it without seals. Sad really sad.

7. Many have the same feeling every time they see a war thread. Nothing for Australasians. Sad, really sad.

8. ️❄️No Support❄️️

9. No support to this event, only made for rich guys

10. I myself have gotten almost 500 of limbs with no seals. Sure I won't be in top 1k but it's not hard to do this event. Activity is needed mostly.

11. Couldn't have said it any better

12. Yeah I just hit 700. No seals just super active all day.

13. If u don't have money to spend on hte, don't bother about hunt's rewards anymore. Disappointing game : <

14. In an escape clan...

16. Totally Nice, Congratulations To All!

17. Man all blah blah dont wine about it. Just take as it comes!

18. I m active 16-17 hours a day. Doing few HTE daily and still not 600. It's no way possible without HTE. Plus not sure I getting just 10 limb on ave HTE and other noob build getting 25-35 on same

19. Your not missing much in wars dude. Just like these events the wars favor those with tons of cash for xtals. So If ya can't afford the xtals and buying mith spells and tons of pots then wars not for ya. I'm wondering when the togetherness fun of this app turned into all about the money. Probably when they put hte out it ruined this app. Now there a big seperation of those who are rich and can affor wars and events and those that can't. Don't worry there's more that can't .. Devs only appeal to the rich and that's like 5% of their players. The other 95% they could care less about.

20. How do I no where I am on lb