1 Week without any sunlight on Earth.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Welcome_to_kaw, Nov 8, 2014.

1. So, apparently I've some things on the internet by nasa to have a prediction that on the 16th december, for 6 days, there's going to be a huge storm on the sun making it so that there'd be no light on earth. Supposedly the worst storm on the sun for a long, very long time time.

Is this true? And if it is, are they holding it from the news so there's no panic? Or is it just a huge world-wide prank made by people who can afford to waste time and money on websites?

What would happen 6 days without sunlight? I don't know much about this topic, but wouldn't it get cold? *very cold?* If it did happen?

Kawmunity's thoughts about this?

2. It's nonsense, no light on earth for almost a week would kill most plant life and therefore most animal life on earth... I havent researched it myself but sounds like boloney

3. My grammar is broken today.

4. I'm going to presume it's fake.

If it were to be real I would try to survive as best as I could (freeze to death) :(

5. Yeah, it's fake. Don't worry

6. Fake. You're safe.

7. Been confirmed by nasa people that it is a hoax :)

8. Is anyone on KaW forums familiar with posting a source?

9. You dont need nasa to confirm its a fake. A storm on the sun causes more heat, radiation, solar wind and light...not less.

10. They can't predict the weather on earth 3 days in advance, what makes anyone think they could predict it anywhere else? Besides, what kinda storm can happen on the sun? It's FIRE

11. end of the world 2000, 2001, 2006, 2010, 2012, 2014.........

12. ^ new end of the world theories are made the second another is disproven.

13. I call bs.

14. ^I was born same year everyone died. It was fun .

15. Don't worry dude. Solar storms result in an increase in solar activity not a reduction. Our AZTEC gods deem it so 

16. a solar storm makes the sun brighter, meaning more light -_- not less....

17. Why do people believe garbage like this? It's ridiculous.

18. I tell you the source. huzlers.com a website well known for his pranks.

19. In Nome, Alaska there is this "phenomenon" already. Why is this news to you?

20. It's fake nasa said its fake