CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN & RIDE OR DIE.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Don't worry about where they went catfish I'm most certainty not :lol: the funny thing is I'm hitting them all. I'm not receiving any incoming and come on with full bars yes full bars and I will continue to use this alt for the reason. Happy kawing trolls hop on that bandwagon lets roll

2. To take down I made your forum apology mess up in this game badly but, it will soon all be over thanks for all the osws
    I'm leaving kaw due to rl issues maybe will come back thanks to all that I warred aside with along with all my kaw friends

am I the only one who caught this says leaving kaw but give me a clan to farm from seems legit

If anyone gives me a clan I will go into a Osw me vs ride or die with true friends want to see come at me bro.[/quote]

3. [/quote]

Saw that too.

4. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Your a joke koh, stop dropping build and grow.. I will show you what farming is kid. Your all talk no action.

5. ask your bottom roster to take a peek in there news and see how much Im taking fror them per hit :lol:
    now that I had people strip me banked and want to OSW naked you guys ignore my alt oh well more troops to let off per hour. :lol:

6. Arent we missing that this noob made a thread sayin he will reset and quit kaw if people vote for him to do so ? Just hurry up and reset because no one will miss you

7. @koh stop talking bull ive been in rod n they have u p ssshhhh all talk hell u even dropped build ya noob just reset n quit u asked now lie. Your a very sad sad man

8. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

KOH you look so ******* stupid. Dropped build and then want everyone hitting you? Now gathering help?  you wont last

9. He already admittedly made a new account. Nothing like running and putting on a mask to show how tough you are. :lol: Noob runs his mouth then makes his main a alt and hides his main. Because That's how you "OSW" according to this noob.:lol:

Well done Ride or Die and Take Down. The tears are strong in this one.

10. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

I just read your butthurt ass banner. How tf u hitting ROD from those small stats. Be a man, and grow back to ur original size and handle them like u thought u could.

11. I heard Logic 

12. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

KoH, maybe you should shut up already. Nobody cares about hittin you; and that's because your cousin is a good old friend of mine in this game, otherwise ide let clan hit you

13. Punctuation goes a long way....just sayin'

14. I screwed up and making this CF thread was a waste of time lol. Me being outnumbered by rod is just sad they cant take a pvp the real reason they wanted wardragon to lock thread was because, I made them look bad yes. And I stripped off my own allies and banked gold when I'm ready to come back I will yes my brother is
    more important then this game I'm happy he's doing a little better I never realize punks need a whole clan to beat on a player whos now turn 3 months into the game. But for rod what you have done to me making me look stupid saying I dropped build because I was scared to be hit lmao I dropped build to be in a lower war bracket and change to a SH build your funny for trying to take credit. Saying you farm me to the point I drop build lol I didn't know it was going to stop me from abusing you lol have a great day chumps

15. This post also go towards delsoul best believe I will be coming for you believe this you talk so much **** like anyone even cares lmao just wait till I come back and I will come back hard trust me better save my link and remember me because your only way to get out this farming is if you pretend your inactive or reset because I will make sure your potless and have no allies. Threwout all these years in kaw after RL of course even then I'll have my buddies watch you round clock.

16. That is so ironic you tell delsoul no one cares about him 

17. So youre farming? Thats cool. But carrots and potatoes don't have pots and allies silly!
    You'll need friends to watch them around the clock though, so they don't die :)

18. thats true. Something tells me since 23&1 merge into rod that they called for reinforcements for me. :lol: next strip guys.

19. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

So you dropped your build, dropped your allies and banked in pots or had allies bought and banked in pots and now sit doing nothing, bothering no-one and having no way of growing.

Yup you certainly showed them how to play ️

20. This very cute, i have 4 alts around your size that will just keep you pinned while i grow and wait for you to make another cf thread. You're a nice idiot, i respect that. Saying rod and i cant keep u pinned after u dropped stats had a tear dropping of my face because that was the funniest **** ever. Well now im off to eat bacon inside a pancake and dip it in syrup for dinner