Remembrance Sunday 09/11 2014

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IlSIlPlI-Ravan_Caw-IlSIlPlI, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Ehh same thing. Not as important though

2. Lol 9/11 is totally apart if Remembrance Day .... Remembrance Day is about REMEMBERING ️all️ who have been killed during war that does not exclude people who have been included in terrorist acts and imprisoned even if they did not fight in the military .... Would u say the Jews that were imprisoned in WW2 should not be included because they were simply taken away by force. Many of them were probably not in the military and maybe they did nothing for the war but die, but should we just not include them? No of course not

Lastly I'd like to say I am personally a huge supporter of Remembrance Day it astounds me what some people have done to keep the peace and how many people that had to die. so I hope everyone takes even just a couple seconds to think about all that have died to keep the peace ️️

3. I'm astounded at how confused Americans are by this simple date, it's a matter of basic reasoning. Most European/commonwealth countries follow a very similar annual remembrance.

4. It's usually on the anniversary day of the ending off WW1, or the signing of the treaty which ended WW1...
    Which happens to be 11/11.

5. The OP could have been better. It would have curtailed a lot of irrelevant posts.

Nevertheless, I salute any fallen solider fighting for their country.

6. I'm assuming people from the US know about WW1? I mean, you guys did arrive late to that party, so you know...

7. Even German soldiers in WW2?

8. @Soul if the U.S. Hadn't have arrived more lives would have been lost and it would've taken a lot longer since discussions between Germany and Britain had fallen through!

10. I, on the other hand, salute only the victims of the soldiers who relentlessly slaughter them and their families for having the audacity to be innocently living in a foreign country.

11. Ight

12. This is the norm for my Family With the recent deaths of two soldiers in Canada the country has reacted with massive sales of poppies I believe it's also important to remember the living soldier, as none come home without wounds They can't get car insurance work or get a home when retired after 4-5 tours.
    I also hope there is a day we will realize we can't civilize parts of the world who's way of life has been war for thousands of years. Better we let them cull their population so the remainder may evolve to clear thinking. I see no logic in providing them a fresh target
    To those who protect us, alive and no longer with us, thank you, blessed be

13. I know that. I said it as a joke... With a lot of sarcasm. .

14. >2014
    >still haven't stuck your head out of America's ass
    >how is 7th grade treating you

15. Europa uses the format of day/month/year, in the USA and Canada (not officially sure) use the format of month/day/year. I think this is causing a huge misunderstanding. Many lives were lost in the "Great War" of 1914-1918

16. Uhm… did you just made me look stupid? i cant tell…

17. A lot of german troops were forced to fight, even more were brainwashed by propaganda. They weren't bad.

18. 11:00 11/11. Enough said.

19. And all of you who want to degrade our day, gonto hell. Seriously. Show some tact.

20. never forgotten 