The Unholy Portal

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Nov 7, 2014.

1. The Unholy Portal

The unholy portal closes through the use of Seals of Deflections. This is common knowledge to those who do Haunting or Haunting: The Escape.

But... What happens while the portal is open? And what happens if the portal fails to fully close?...

I bring you..

HAUNTED BATTLES!

Haunted Pigs.
    Haunted Squids!
    Haunted Rocks and Trolls and Trees and Snowmen, and Scorpions!
    Haunted Everything!!

What does this mean?

New ebs.
    Less time, and an item phase with Seals of Deflections.
    Better end payout, and guess what.

It randomly selects an active member to "POSSESS"!

Once the haunted battle possesses a member, they can do a few different thing.

They can drain your troops.

They can make you hit someone.

They can NOT:

Make you buy things
    Make you upgrade things
    Make you sell things
    Make you reset
    Make you leave or kick or ff
    Cause that would be silly.

But.
    It will encourage PVP.
    Provoke OSW.
    Yay.

Haunted EBs.

Support it.
    Live it.
    Love it.

I thought of this idea at like. 1AM. While exhausted and being kept up by an annoying guy who thought I needed to be awake at the time. If it sucks and gets awful reviews, I'll lock.

:lol:

2. Hmmm innovative and different lol

3. You implement this and the game ends.

4. Good idea but it will end kaw

5. Hmmm. Not sure it would end KaW.
    I like it.
    I've always thought that there should be interactive ebs. In fact I once suggested the idea about 18months ago.

Support.

6. Sounds too much like pimd , but the possessing part would be cool, and make it where he's the "eb target" and you would have to hit him till he is pinned , then it would possess someone else ,and on until the whole clan has been pinned ;)then you would win

7. At first i thought it said "unemployed portugal"

8. That's an idea that could also work. However; when would there be an announcement saying "so and so has been possessed"

In my original plan, if YOU were possessed, YOUd get a notice saying "You have been possessed and blah blah happened."

9. I like this minus the possession part. Not that I have a problem with it, I just don't care. I like the new eb idea because it would revamp old ebs that no one does allowing newer players to get equipment.

10. Re: The Unholy Portalould

It wouldn't nessisaryly be revamping.
    It would be a new eb in the list, though they would still be dropping any EQ.

I realize all the ebs becoming ghosts may make the eb list too long.
    So, maybe the devs could choose at random 1 eb from each section a week.

Just throwing ideas out there for a PVP encouraging eb.

11. ? By the title of this thread, I thought the topic was going to be something perverted. I guess I was wrong. 

How many Unholy Portals have you seen?

12. :roll: :roll: :roll:

13. It wouldn't encourage Pvp, nobody would do the eb that's all.

14. You expect me to believe that not any clan in KaW would find these haunted ebs that conduct mischief and randomly hit other people amusing and that they would just sit in the eb list collecting dust?

15. I agree with the first half.

16. As long as it costs $20 for a special seal...

17. Um. Why?

18. Because how would the devs make money?

19. Xtals?

It's got less time.