The Chaos Wars Return

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Developers: INDI WAR SIGNUPS MUST BE CHANGED. Too often of have newbs that cast for indi war and do whatever when war begin. To increase likelyhood of activity I suggest changing signup for indi war to 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO MATCHING. Or sooner if you can manage. 100-Man indi wars will only amplify this problem.

2. I cast for war 23 an I not get a match up casted b for time had expired ?

3. Damn these chaos wars really live up to their name 

4. Waaaaaah people don't crystal waaaaah. Get over it.

Not everyone can shell out $ week after week.

5. IWars r wide open n 100 vs 100 is better than smaller rosters

6. Signing up for war should cost 1 xtal that will give you one war xtal.. war xtal as in can only be used in wars. A lot of people dont xtal in indi

7. Think need to consolidate clan war times so that more clans are able to sign up in the same time slots

8. 100 Man indi war during weekend great...NOT. I want options during weekend. Split it between 15 & 100 man during weekends please.

9. 100 man roster are freaking awesome! Keep it up 

10. devs please make woc can't casted for player who don't upgrade castle to lv2..., its will make lower new player accidentally cast woc and become inactive at war..., it's make individual war worst at lower level.

and please extended shattered sword to 7 days duration..., so who want to join individual war just for lucky team will think twice before do it..., inactive at individual war must punishment heavy than clan war because only you devs could control it..., at clan war admin could control to not accept them to next war for week or 2 weeks..., at individual war only you devs...

11. Yaessss plzzz

12. Support

13. The individual war I was just in had some weird goings on 1) double KO's within a few seconds; more ko's before the minimum Advantage time expired (and no, I didn't use an xtal).

Just wondered if it was just our war or were there any strange events in any other individual wars (war 7).

Regardless, the wars are still fun. If you haven't tried yet you should give them a go.

14. 0 wars for war 8 (round war) and no more then 1-2 for any clan war in any other slot ... Think it's time to condense wars a bit ?

15. Bring on an Aussie war devs

16. Another day with no Round war matchups. What is the over/under for how long Round wars will continue to be on the schedule?

I give it two weeks.

Cheers,

Kage.

17. Seriously devs. Prime war times being wasted with exploit, I mean round wars... DOWN WITH ROUND!

18. So where r all the ppl that wanted Round Wars?
    U lobby for it n get it n now its a dead war slot.
    Drop Round Wars due to no support as was Aussie/Asia wars slots. More ppl plead for more war slots n get no satisfaction yet its contradictory to have Round Wars. Be consistent at least.

19. Can you just bring back classic and adv wars for clans and not just indi. Indi is really hit and miss

20. Are those who lobbied for Round wars the selected group of people who war once every 2 weeks yet fill devs pockets in other ways? Lol :)