Are you freaking kidding me ATA?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IVIONSTEJZ__TTV, Nov 5, 2014.

1. why dont y'all stop complaining and actually hit BL we dont need any special features to fight against each other just hit bl or wc then get on with it

2. Or maybe they test new stuff on PIMD and if it fails or fucks up they can fix before bringing it to KaW which is their main game!

3. Kind of a smack in the face. Thanks ATA. way to keep things "real". Glad I stopped spending any real money. Whole $10 this month, vs the usual️

4. Aww come on, we have more pvp than pimd .-. Its a dating site not a war game

5. Or maybe you guys just don't realize Pimd is way more successful than KaW. (waits for the noob rage)

6. Support. We were promised PVP incentives and long long time ago. Nothing had changed. This is an easy fix.

PVP weekend. 3X gold from PVP actions. That would be a great way to start, right? Start slow, Devs. But keep your damn word. You told us you would do it, now do it. Obviously you have the program written. Just do it.

8. What the hell is a pimd... it's not on kaw but by hey getting what we all want. Why the shaft ATA???

9. :lol: :lol:

10. I see your point OP if they can find time to do it on pimd why can't they implement this here on kaw can't be that hard to do.

11. Fyi - PIMD has a whole other dev team

Kaw has it's own.

9/10 they are testing it on PIMD first.

Not the end of the world

12. ummm I want a new date! cmon ATA find me a date please!

13. To the NoOb OP.
    ATA often uses PIMD as a guinea pig for new ideas to see if they work or not before bringing it to KAw. It's being field tested.

14. It's been 10 minutes and I'm still lolling at this. :( :lol: :lol:

15. Well noob, hate to break it to you but Kaw has been around longer then kaw. So you can take your "Ata has ALAWAYS tested stuff with pimd before kaw" and shove it up your ass, *****.

16. Kaw has been around longer than pimd*
    That bothered me.
    And, he said they OFTEN use pimd as a beta test. Not always. Check your words before lashing out.
    This has been a PSA.

17. Devs, please... I ask for this

18. Pimd...hmm..thats a thing now?

19. You guys are a bunch of crybabies.if you've ever played pimd then you'd know it's hard to grow their AT ALL.they needed that double plunder.KaW has everything already so stop your bitching