CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN & RIDE OR DIE.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Lol wut ?? 

2. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

I said;

3. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

4. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Using alts to spam cc during indy will only get you more players hitting you. You could always drop build to nothing. And just have 60k att/40k spy(castle 3)

5. I can't osw but hell while my brothers dying I'll ee all the time. Op is ****

6. Don't take his cf he just spammed our cc with his alt and cost us war, he is perm farm

7. Perm farm is a joke

8. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

I like this

9. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Actuallly it isnt koh who ruined indi wars, he is just a **** talker who pisses everyone including me  the true mole who ruined our indi wars is ichigo and he admitted it on his newly made apology post 

10. Looonngggg pposssttt

11. I need to bump this thread being 24/7 banned and all I wouldn't ever in my EE career spam a CC with my alt I have spammed it before just a bit and got 24/7 banned from kaw and I don't want a CF to ride or die all they do is talk mostly is that why I still have my allies you guys are not even a good war clan I cf due to real issues yes I still play KaW while for one waiting in the waiting room waiting to visit and when I go home I should of never brought that up seeing alot of people really have cold hearts. But, its okay will see what happens in the future.
    To take down I made your forum apology mess up in this game badly but, it will soon all be over thanks for all the osws
    I'm leaving kaw due to rl issues maybe will come back thanks to all that I warred aside with along with all my kaw friends

If anyone gives me a clan I will go into a Osw me vs ride or die with true friends want to see come at me bro.

12. Says the guy that dropped build, and you did spam CC during indy war.  gather you're friends

13. Delsoul all you do is post with a alt :lol:
    How about you send me inc or just shut up

14. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

you dropped build. enough said, attention seeker.

15. Get some stats

16. i think you mean 24/7 pinned. and the only reason you aint nekkid and potless rotting back to the gutter from which you came is you got lucky on a few indis and hide your allies.

but i see who been funding you. i know what allies you have right now.

there is no refuge.
    there is no happy ending.
    even if RoD gives you CF.

UncleSLiM always be here for you. :)

or as you put it- I am coming at you brother! (<--read in Hulk Hogan voice.) :lol:

17. What alt? 

18. Hmm. Lookie there. Just as i spoke, your spell is gone, and all i can wonder is
    "where da hell did hiz allies run off to".

19. How many of your xtals have I caught while you trying to kill the first epic ran
    your OSW clan? I count 2 for sure.

:?:

20. He was begging in WC all day for someone to buy them from him trying to say they were active allies