The Animus Box

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 31, 2014.

1. No rewards both times ??

2. I think it would be better if the golden key bought with nobs lasted 24 hrs

3. This Animus Box idea is great , something like lucky draw but the bone hunt is too complicated with diff parts to collect (hopping clans). Unless you are doing hte continuously, you can forget about the rewards (mostly SPY stats). Better to spend your time on achievable goals or other stuff.

4. When is s5 taking place?

5. I recon they should open up new quests in order to earn nobs

6. You can repeat quests for nobs... I've farmed
    nearly 6 name changes and 4 pro packs. From it.

7. This animus box should turn into login rewards this is def. A plus for KaW got to give it to the Devs on this one

8. I only get common rewards but okay fine have my thanks.

9. Love how the colors are identical in rarity the same as borderlands haha. Green blue purple and the legendary yellow orange haha props

10. Ive been getting nothing but limbs.. Got limbs from 5 boxes in a row..

11. y r infernoes nd aqua even.n dis box. We get dem drops daily. It shouldnt be in the box. No.one needs dem. Would be different story if it was atleast miths.

12. Why is the key not showing up in the marketplace for me? It's been over 24 hours since I last opened a box. I've tried resetting app and still unable to purchase a key. All I see are the crux keys

13. Sounds amazing to me

14. Hows the sh sh dont upgrade

15. Damn its not fair

16. I got a tokem today and well spent on a Tower save 300B thx Devs

17. Decrease the 24 hour wait time and increase the drop chance of Legendary with the use of a golden key Devs! It is a fair exchange while at the same time promotes the massive purchase nobility points at the same time! Equality for all and more cash in Devs pockets. Everyone Wins!

18. Very good point, I stopped spending money on nobs because my boxes haven't given much

19. Got me a buildimg token from mine 