Memories of Gaw/FC

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _-llMllAllGllNllUllMll-_, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Been here on kaw for about a month now, so far i like it here. but the memories of playing gaw and fc are still popping up everyday :(
    so many great times we've had.. and so much fun we had. but i noticed alot here talk bad about gaw and FC. gaw and FC is where real wars happened, where growing off battle lists and OSW was how we completed lands, ad gained respect and/or enemies.

share your memories here on the games we once loved.

2. Gaining money from osw and PVP sounds like a waste of time. Hte where it's at

3. gaining money from osw and PVP is how a war game should be.  but have your HTE, i noticed battle lists here sucks so you have no choice but to grow from ebs.

4. You still have the choice to grow like that here too lol, not our fault ATA cares about us 

5. I remember fc it was a lot of fun there was no cry babies...well not alot anyway

6. You must've learned quick. :lol:
    You're doing a HTE right now. 

7. gotta grow big somehow here :/
    fairly new and still learning. hard growing as a respect build.

8. I had alot of fun on gaw. From the day i joined db4d the fugitives up till the day SOH fought zaft. And i played FC during the "Gaw movement" we tried to bring players to fc and fc players to gaw so that both games will grow and learn from each other. Lol, was a member of noobrage there with mimmo and the others.

Both were great games. No its not your fault that ATA cares about kaw instead of popping out updates for its smaller games where we actually would love to be right now instead of here. So far being here is fun... But it doesnt beat the fun times i've had in gaw and on FC.

Osw and PVP was how we grew on gaw/fc..

we had family jobs on gaw but people liked osw more. Just like you said, its how we grew a reputation as either a good warrior, or we became known as a runner. ️

9. Does this mean once you're a "respectable build", you'll decide to partake in OSW/PVP like you did on FC/GaW? I've known plenty of players to grow from farming others and not epic battles. Although, that decision is yours. OSW is fun but monotonous Eb's makes me lose interest in the game after awhile.

10. The only problem with the BL here is that fail rates  on people.

11. ebs here pay better than battle lists as on gaw its where battle lists pay better.

a respect build is a spy build here.. as i can do steals and stuff like that more successfullly as i grow.

we had power, respect, and balanced builds o gaw.

12. Most of us left kaw for gaw to leave the constant eb grind behind...jus my 2 pennies

The first few days of gaw were the best. No families really, everyone was just farming everyone. Chaos. Was great

13. Rasta long time, hope all is well

14. I'm good bro glad to see some familiar names here

15. power of kaoz is here?

16. Ya PoK is here. Although I'm not with them

17. @Delsoul

We need to get mimmox and shaggy here fulltime! Very funny players. FYTR is hiding also 

18. Lol, mimmo is here on kaw, shaggy is in between activity i believe? And i have yet to see nor find FYTR :( Its nice seeing you Daph.

19. All the things you guys talk about can happen here as well... You are CHOOSING to hit ebs, CHOOSING not to PVP or OSW, lol just cuz others hit ebs doesnt mean you have to

20. sushi, you're right i agree. but why i hit battle lists when they pay crap :/ or maybe i need to get bigger spy stats for when i do steals. im still learning how this game works.