Drowning in a sea of failing clans - Part 2

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Smegomatic, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Perhaps when a clan fails a low level epic battle, a notification is sent to each player asking if they want to leave the clan to find another.

And i agree, some tutorials are boring and difficult to understand. It should be kept simple, yet slightly comical. I like the idea of a tutorial competition. There are many inventive minds out there.

2. You can't fix all the world's problems with a notification. Just saying.

3. Such an obdurate opinion is what leads people to believe new players should be kicked out of their home clans - regardless of loyalty or friendship or choice - because of an eb.

4. You cant fix a problem by ignoring it either.

Daph, would be more inclined to agree with a notification informing a person that it is possible to leave/change clans when a clan has failed multiple eb's within a certain time frame.

Eg - "your clan has failed to complete 5 epic battles in the past 48 hours. Would you like to [LEAVE] this clan to search for another"

5. My clan has failed even warbeasts to a maximum of 5-6 times every 5 days.

And here I am standing, still alive doing warbeasts.

6. We all been through the noob phase, if there wasn't any help before I don't see why the devs would implement anything now. It's now way easier to get gold and u can even llbc within a few days

7. Llbc in one day with Haunting...
    Items

8. All this information is very confusing for a nooblet like me tho. :D support 1, 2

9. Well, for one. Automatic disbandment might blow up on us one day. 

Ok, my thing with it is:

Tier 1-3 EBs is the tender stages for new clans, especially new leaders. EBs can fail left and right and by the time you know it, your clan, the 25B you struggled to get, is gone.

I can agree to a time based thing where the developers check n disband.

10. Ok so how is the "Sea of Clans" directly impacting your gaming experience, and destroying the game?

11. Your clan is exactly the point im trying to make. You have about 6 active people and 50 inactive. New people have joined your clan, not been taught/helped and as a result, they stopped playing. Congratulations. Clans like yours are the biggest issue when it comes to helping new players.

12. OPs attitude is looking like the biggest issue. Keep up the good work, Sean! Don't let the haters get you down!

As a side note, I support the random disbandment of established lb clans. Would be beautiful chaos. 

13. Mods, people who keep the peace, talking of anarchy and chaos.
    Irony or sarcasm. The latter doesn't work well online.
    But yeah, I'd welcome the destruction of those closed off lb clans.
    They enjoy such vanity.

14. Yeah, way to go sean, good job. You did awesome with your 90% fail rate at helping new players get started. Fantastic work.

Devs didn't want those 50 people to spend money on the game anyway.

/end sarcasm

15. Sorry to disappoint Sasuke - I'm going through such an existentialist phase! Blame Sartre!

And Op, that sarcasm is probably why new players don't listen to you.

16. I've seen countless inactive clans with 20 to 50 members, something needs to be done. Support

17. I support 4 but i c what the comments r saying. I think if we raise the price of making clans it wont matter though. Clans have been 25b since i started when 30m a hit was jaw-dropping. The other day off a single hte i made 225b. Thats almost 10 clans i can buy off 1 eb. The price for a clan needs to be raised to 100b. Im dead serious

18. Daph, new players do listen to me as i do my best to explain things to them. Its the ones that people like me dont get a chance to help that get suckered into the failing clans, like seans.

19. Clans used to be 3b...

20. He did say since he started. Not since the game came out