Focus on new players

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wordwaster, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Fire, mods have enough to do, they shouldnt be the ones teaching new players.

2. I agree that new player should receive speakers.

3. That's it. Btw 80% of ebs items phases gives gold bonus. (Tfo origins, ambush, haunt etc etc....)

4. Yes all this make sense also remember the new playing people looks at old plying ones having nice equipment make some equipment to those who at least try the game so that it will increase on moving up to hit bigger ebs so that is not so borethis game is fun if u have some to talk about fro. What it could keep new kaw players and not quit we old ones stick to it cuz we like kawing now new games and all time for change at start if any questions plz wall .. Don't give up is ...fun .....

5. Support

Seriously, what is there right as you get started playing to do that is actually fun?
    ee? no
    osw? no
    pvp? uh... sure, smack other brand new players i guess
    eb's? not exactly fun
    quest? same as above

for patient people not so much an issue, but when it comes to games, we know theres a lot of people that lack patience.

i agree the devs are not looking to draw in a new player base. Good chance we are projected to sustain kaw long enough to reach whatever goal it is that the devs have set for ATA.

it really is hard to understand how a non animated, text based game, has issue that are to costly or complicated to resolve be a team of devs dedicated soley to kaw.

we could almost substitute dice in to figure combat results.

So, support followed with a rant is all i got to contribute. sorry.

6. Not saying that I would be capable but someone needs to make a tutorial in forums... Not a get 9 lands and build forges... A REAL TUTORIAL? devs aren't going to do it and I know the players know more about the game then the devs. The devs only know that sesls cost a lot of money... A real tutorial explaining osw, ee, pvp, quests, allies, plunder from allies, clans, how to make gold, what your stats are... All the rest of the stuff... If someone could do this it would probably be mentioned to all the new players when they joined and they would have all the knowledge they needed to start their kingdom

7. Support :):):):) tutorial is awesome 29 nobility points would be cool

8. A suggestion.

Automatically ran beginners clan.
    would run a select few ebs b2b. when an eb ends a new one would automatically start.

*access granted only to those with the new player spell. maybe even auto placed in clan after tutorial.

would also pay all accounts as being max plunder.

No time limit on the ebs selected for the clan.

maybe even a bot that would regularly post suggested threads to read from forums.

*mods and Vk's could be the exception to the new player only access requirement.
    cc of this clan would have rules of appropriate language and content. punishable by silences.

i see this as atleast a reasonable possibility worth concidering and improving.

9. I Support. This:):):)

10. Great post OP.

I also however agree with the comments regarding how the game may well be performing above all intentions and any revenue to be had now is just a bonus.

Its worth thinking that all these hyper promos must be netting more cash than the kaw of 2 years ago where people were plodding through TGL, those awful tree ebs or just b2b haunt. All the well crafted slow burning grind things that were the hallmark of kaw have obviously (in a business sense) been cast aside in favor of 3 week seal frenzies.

Kaw is surely on its way down now. The economics of the game are a little bust, whole tiers of ebs are redundant, the hit ratios in pvp need fixing badly and the roadmap from this year has barely been completed.

The coherency of the experience has been cast aside in favor of an avalanche of extravagantly presented attempts to get you to buy more seals.

It doesnt feel like this game is here for the long run anymore.

I would just ask the devs to realise they have a good thing here. No-one is going to play Perfect Drift. Ever.

11. these are separate issues that i agree with strongly, and speak out for when i get the chance.

btw i'm assuming you meant "the roadmap from this year hasn't been completed"; because it hasn't been.

12. Support noob or new player issue needs to be handled also a new tutorial could help they've had the same one for 5yrs

13. I'm a new player. I make several hundred thousand gold a hit. :( it's going to take a long time to raise a billion gold for one ally so i can make max plunder...

14. I feel like a little advertising couldn't hurt either.. I mean I can think of several other apps that advertise and their player base just keeps growing and growing.. But support to OP even though it's probably not going to have any effect bc devs just like to sit on their honey hole of seals. :)