Clearing up confusion

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Kat, Nov 3, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    My fellow KaW'ers, I am here today to gain information on a certain someone around Forums and our beloved KaW that is putting a shame on the Jester name. This certain someone has a name with such similarity I can understand why those of you would assume it is I. I am many things but an imposter is not one of them. Say what you must, but I am not what you believe. I'm Jester, sometimes Fiddler, and on occasion I am Azella, and on an even more rare occasion I am Azrael-the-Archangel. But those two are rare occasions as my tablet and iPod are generally dead.

So I ask of you; who is this person? What has this person done? Why have I gotten mail saying "You better straighten up your act because of such and such." While I am sitting on the sidelines wondering what they are talking about. So, here I am today, to call out this
    iJester or now known as HoM_Ravens_Chibi_Wolfy_HoM thing. There is only room for one Jester in KaW and that spot just happens to be taken.

3. Pics or bs it's you ;)

4. Who is iJeater?

iDunno........

5. [​IMG]

6. Damn^^^^️

7. The real question here is who would want to impersonate a nobody with a crappy little account.

To answer your question, I'm someone who plays KAW that doesn't like it when little forum queen accounts spam forums with nonsense

8. who cares if someone has a similar name. Don't cry on forums like a teen age girl that just saw another girl wearing the same outfit. Try farming that person until they change their name.....
    Oh wait you can't farm them because you don't have an actual KAW account.

9. 

11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I think this post would have been so much better if it had been a barcode posting about how there can only be one barcode, therefore calling out all other barcodes.

In short, this post is illogical in its finest. There had been many Jesters before you, Jester, and there shall be many others after you.

13. Larry , jester has been in forums for a long time. Just FYI.

14.  Larry that's the best pic yet.

15. Fight!!!!!!!! Come jester throw some pixels at him! Larry jester said a yoo mama joke. Hit her.

16. Someones been impersonating jester :( ?

17. Shoutout to all the other Shadows out there. For giving us Shadows a good name.

#ShadowsUnite

18. Oh please cry me a new one you aren't the first to be impersonated :roll:

I've got at least 2 other accounts with the wolfie name. And the similarity in name is a lot closer than your 'imposter'

But you should question your friends if they really are your friends if they get easily confused but a extra letter. Who cares about anyone else they are just observers.

Stop trying to please everyone around you because almost everyone doesn't care as dirtylarry stated