After 6 Months on KaW What do you think of me?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ThePo, Nov 3, 2014.

1. No your both wrong i didn't spend the mony personally. I got a google play card and bought a pro pack with it. Name Change and xtals and seals. But it wasn't my money and had nothing else to spend it on because i devoted my life to KaW

2. Reading my posts is a great event.

You're welcome, OP.

3. I think you got the fat 32 magic Johnson and you need to buy a watermelon.

4. Lol that counts as spending money on the game. If someone gives you a google card there are many things you could spend it on. You CHOSE to spend it on KaW. 

5. Didn't you read whole thing? Didn't spend money on game... I only bought seals once and wasn't my money or during a event.

6. Enjoy more the game :p

7. There are millions of things i coulda spent the money on but KaW was the only game i played and i use pandora for music. Soo yea.

8. Yes reading your post is always fun Billy ;)

9. You didn't get what I meant. I kinda called you an EB fairy cause you say EB events are amazing  but never mind.

10. Hey i know you haha i warred against you earlier. Good win.

11. o.o

12. Three words; epic battle noob

13. Lol 6 months pls

14. Ty You could say that about me i guess. But have gotten into warring recently.

15. As you said "apart" instead of "a part", my thoughts of you are negative. You seem like a young noob who will one day master the game and become a notable player

16. Sorry benny didn't see you there old man. Haha congratz on 5 years

17. What type of warring?

18. Umm thank you? I think...

19. Ee. Individual.

20. That's like a one hour tease... try osw for a couple months