Is Redstar invincible?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Reproduction, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Compared to his 970,000 battle wins, there stands a lowly 844 battle losses on Redstar's profile.
    Legend speaks of an infinite BFA that this mighty player possesses, and that the 844 are simply from failed EB attacks.
    Has anyone in the forums actually come out victorious in a single attack on this KaWlossus?
    If so, I salute you.

2. They are eb noobs. That's all they do.

3. No lol. His losses have went up 100 or so in the past 2 years. So 50 losses Every year, prob from hitting EB at wrong time

4. He is beatable very easily if he actually did primal wars but as he will only do indi or round wars to maintain his ee and the rest is ebs he will most likely never be beaten.

5. It's sad that "eb noobs" dominate Kingdoms at War.
    Kinda defeats the point of the game.

6. This. They don't really do much except for EBs.

7. He got 1 loss in an EE war. Someone hit the lottery on him  or perhaps won the lottery and he failed on them.

8. His losses could be pre-strongest in game.

Kezzer, they're not talking about ee lol.

9. What exactly is the "point" of the game?

10. I know they aren't talking about ee I was just bringing up the point that the only way he will lose in PvP realistically is in primal wars as in indi and round wars and the rest of the time he does ebs.

11. Get sexual pleasure through pixels?
    Atleast, that's what I thought when I came up with my name...

12. Just to have fun️

13. Hasn't Donno/Cella ever tried a sneaky attack?
    Surely they would have a chance.

14. If that's what you think the point of it is then your wroung m8 that's pimd

15. What I'm saying is there is a small % to win on any player.

I won an attack on sliph recently. I am a pipsqueak in comparison,

16. Technically he is very weak. BFA makes him very strong, but you can remove his BFA and steal him or assassinate him really easy. The KaWmmunity let him get that strong by not removing his BFA. Now it is so expensive that it would take many to remove, but it could be done. One big strip, which other big alliances could fund, could weaken him down so he drops in the LB and a very spy heavy BFA person could strip it and then keep it going.

17. *The rich people who buy xtal, sod and nob dominate.

18. [​IMG]

The above pie chart explains this game perfectly..

You KNOW you fall into one of these.. Go ahead see who you are... 

19. Ashes wanna rp

20. HTE/ROTWB ruined the game for non-spenders.
    A contributing reason as to why I quit for a number of months.