assistance needed

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Dawg-DocHoloday-Town, Nov 2, 2014.

1. OK im writing this even though we have World chat for this, however there is so many ads going on that when someone actually needs help know one can see.

please forgive me for creating a thread asking for help, when threads can be used for more better use, however we are new and trying to raise and build a great kaw clan, and if any of you have started a clan from scratch you know the headache you get from unlocking.

All I am asking is that if any one can please assist us with NQ that is on right now and currently on the 3rd phase please do so, and please don't hit items HAHA.

Thank you all very much for reading, and again sorry for taking up wasted space in forms we just really need some honest assistance please come. thank you.

2. Id rather have a function to mute world chat.
    Helps alot during war on mobile.
    Can see tracker's updates.
    and no support for this crap.

3. NO NEED TO BE RUDE

4. 1/4 crap
    3/4 apologising about crap

5. true

6. Since you asked forums, you should expect a few helpful people to turn up…
    … and ruin your eb by running the item bars down. Or pinning active members of your clan.

7. Wait he/she is asking for help but they have a 28 or more guy in there clan
    No support

8. You won't get any help because no one likes NQ it's a waste of a eb and more annoying than NML is for the drop rate.

Forums is mostly trolls with only a handful of people who forum with the intention of helping.

Nope it really wouldn't help that much. Ebs run perfectly with ads, so does the old system wars. Wc isn't a major impact, what is the cause is a unfortunate bug that devs know about. But thankfully for me I don't have this bug and kaw doesn't lag as I haven't updated phone.

9. Sure no one likes NQ dude but you have to beat it to reach hte, so instead of running your mouth on this thread like that bro why don't you go jump off a cliff and never float to the surface when you land in the water.
    The guy is asking for help, stop being such an ass.
    For the rest that was not rude on here thank you for some what of a respect you gave weather you agree or not

10. Name at least two clans running it I challenge you to do so.

But then than again noobs don't think before they post now do they?

11. bet i can name 50 clans right now that has done NQ.

Its not done? Its been done. All hte clans have it done. All lb clans have it done.

i see no harm in this thread. The eb has to be done.

Granted, forums is the last place i would look for help. The fail trolls are strongest here.

12. And its an unlock. Meaning they arent running it for any reason other than to get thru it.

As for the mute wc thing.... wut? the mute wc idea isnt to fix lagg. Its to make it easier to see opens and targets without needing to open chat window.

honest woifie.... read before you respond.

13. I was going to offer to help then i saw your banner.

Now i am going to unload on you

14. I'm not ask has done I'm asking is doing, you lot really should understand what's really being said.

You look and sound stupid when you assume things. For the ones who refuse to understand basic English...

I said no one likes NQ so no one will be helping
    Then I said name two clans doing the eb, which you still haven't done.

If you think so highly of this why don't you go and help the eb fairy?

15. Op 4/4 stl 1/1 att. Bad banner

16. im just confused as to why you are so set on the doing?

Does it matter who is doing it?

what matters is they are doing it.

You are the one who turned this from "we need help" to "who all is doing nq?"

17. Haha the clan owner speaks with great affection when he still has MY war requirements clan page on his clan page

NOTE: the difference in the text