tired of mismatch indi wars and weak roster for primal?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheVoiceInYourHead, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Well I struggled through season 4 as most of you did. Hoping to get a good roster of active people in indi wars and to maybe get a win here or there with a thrown together roster in primal. I for one am tired of this and tired of just complaining about it. Myself and a few friends have created a clan for the clan less indi warriors like myself. We have a few good wc and trackers. We just need the warriors. What makes us different than the others? Well you do not have to perm in any one clan or be a part of some secret society all you have to do is pm me or leave a comment below that you are interested and I will send you the link to the sign up sheet. We will do a little research on you to make sure you are active, have xtals (only confirmed by amount of actions in war or eb) and you have some experience. Well that's it if you interested please pm me or just leave a comment below and I will send you the link. Thanks for your time and see you on the battlefield.

2. Send me the link.

3. Kooooooccccccchhhhhhhh send me a link

4. Ninja!!!!!!!! I gotcha bro.

5. I feel ya kooch as we have warred together all season. Send me link

6. tinyurl.com/koochiewar

7. This sounds great, I can war some wars with you guys if you want

8. I'm interested

9. Just posted the URL just sign up and we will make rosters.

10. Hit me up for weekend primal if interested.

11. Sign me up! :mrgreen:

12. This sounds good I got a grate home clan but need a good place to ee since we don't here

13. I'd like to war with you sometime.

I've got this and a 12m PS to go back and forth on. The 12m has older mith gear.

14. Just follow the sign up link and sign them both up. We will rotate rosters for big and small.

15. Oh damm monster is getting a clan together if I can get my build in shape ill definitely help out bro

16. Your always welcome sparts!!!!

17. Last primal of the day on now. Come check us out.