wtf just happened?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BadRobot, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Wait........

What!?

2. Same!

But in all seriousness, this is a very rare thing that happens when your game has trouble pulling the information for an item so it pulls our placeholder text. It's easily fixed by restarting the app.

3. Lol kaw com

4. [​IMG]

5. I may not be the only one thinking or saying this, but surely there's a better way that that fix. The problem still occurs and it's not actually fixing anything. More like a quick fix and we'll leave it till later.

It's like every other bug in this game, if a problem occurs lets all bury out heads in the sand and pray we live on for another day. These are the kind of updates we want to fix these kinds of bugs.

I could list a few and sure as hell post a endless post of SS *around 15 ish but still* of different bugs and problems I've found in the last month. Some go away some keep on returning.

7. I thought it was only me :/

8. But yo i like this bug.

9. Lol as much it seems like a fun bug. I'm a bit ify with all ata bugs, since the last one I had crashed my phone.

Well crash is a understatement as it completely crashed my phone to the point it wouldn't turn on, eventually I had to take the phone to the nearest apple store to get it working again. :? Thankfully I was able to get my phone working again with everything as it was before the incident.

10. Illumynate confirm

11. Sum1 translate the latin

12. It's kaw_creative...

It's their way of letting us (the kawmunity) know that they are still alive and well living in the bowls of ATA central...

Same thing happened during a previous promo, and ever since the whole avatar/banner debacle, I think kaw_admin had kaw_creative muted...

True story

13. No way your problem to be caused by an ATA (or any other App Store app). If your phone stopped to turn on the problem was at kernel level, a level where no ATA app has access. In the worse scenario, KaW app could cause only bootloap but not power on issues.

14. Supernatural gif. Love it <3
    Forums needs more of those.

15. correctamundo

16. And so it is foretold...