ATA OSW History

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _-llMllAllGllNllUllMll-_, Oct 30, 2014.

1. One of my favorite OSW to date was Sabotage (warred from The Age of Death) vs Armageddon. Made a lot of friends and a couple enemy's but laughed the entire time.

My second favorite war would have been first ZAFT vs APOC war. HiT was matched against Carnage a great opponent who actually hit back. It was a very fun war before HTE changed how osw's are fought.

2. I miss being a noob in iG . Fun times 

3. armageddon still around?

4. They are death from armageddon now i believe. Dont quote me on that, players in wc have said that.

5. Seeing everybody from GaW say, SoH vs ZAFT, just means SoH accomplished what it was born for. Great War. No better way to end GaW.

Indy's vs Tank was a lot of fun to me.
    ZAFT vs GAC was a lot of fun too.

6. Completely agree, SOH did what many couldnt do and that was fight the odds. Great war, and Gaw will forever missed.

7. What the hell? You have NEVER been in Ancienne's clan, Honesty First, or any of ours she has led, at least not with the account you're posting with. I must know because I have co-led them and am pretty good at remembering user names. So either reveal the name of said account or stop spreading false info. Ancienne has been perm silenced and forum banned since January and can't even reply to the claim you're making.

There is one more point: Ancienne does have very strong principles. She has never hidden behind secret identities, like you seem to do, but has only ever had her official three accounts.

8. Lol all he said was he was in her clan. Noobrage much?

9. iG are still boss imo

10. Well, as I stated above, he was not. At least not with that account. It's funny how someone who seems to lack the simple ability of reading has the nerve to call others "noobs."

11. Sin vs snr 24/7 most of 2012 good times ️ sad he's gone ...I'm basically gone but whatevs

12. DB4D was a wannabe clan on GaW.

I've never done PvP tho, so I don't have a fav osw.

13. Biggest OSWs here in KAW were Osiris vs Yafi (second one) and ZAFT/WDGAF vs UC/oG/APOC/others. Also been in some smaller ones.

Was in quite a few OSW's in gaw. Mostly with the account I had in TUS (The Usual Suspects, then later on Tank Usual Suspects).

14. At the time i was known as xshock. I use him as an alt now after i reset him from going back to gaw a year ago. I did b2b ambush with ancienne

15. Lmao :lol:

16. Despite all the lies that are spread in forums and elsewhere, Ancienne has always been a great clan leader -- motivating, helpful, and caring. You may have been there for a while, but we've had much more loyal clan mates. We ourselves did let them go eventually because we were forced into some dirty "OSWs" (one-sided slaughterings, to be more exact) and didn't want them to get harmed.

Our clan family used to consist of the following clans (not all of which existed at the same time):
    * Future Foundation (founded by my main, April 2012, disbanded accidentally)
    * Honesty First (created by my wife Ancienne, May 2012, still going, and the last active one left)
    * Guardians of the Galaxy (created by her alt Mercienne, October 2012, trusted to the wrong person)
    * Uncanny X-Men (subclan, created by my alt Celeborn_3, disbanded by me on purpose)
    * Stark Enterprises (created immediately after losing GotG as new main clan by this very account of mine, on hiatus)

Until the day GotG was lost, our clan family was quite successful in growing our members.

As for Ambush, Ancienne is not really fond of this EB and has never run it b2b in her clan -- you must be mixing up something.

17. Yeah she has, i was really small around the time and she told me ambush was good for my size. I even spoke with her on gaw when i found out she played, and she told me abt db4d chasing her down for nothing.

18. She never said "db4d is chasing me," but that she had bad experiences with a couple of their members (and many other big players/clans). If "fighting Ancienne" were considered an OSW, too, it was probably one of KaW's bigger ones (at least one of the most mismatched ones -- "all" against one). If you take a look at her battles lost (on all three of her accounts) you'll see that the number is unusually high for a player who preferably sticks with EBs or organized system wars. The worst part of it was that certain mods provenly took sides, and usually not hers. The external help in OSWs by silencing opponents is probably not the way this game is meant to be played. That's the main reason for her that she doesn't even appeal to be unsilenced any more -- it seems pointless to her.

19. Ancienne was a great teacher and i appreciate her. Its sad to see her gone now that i returned.