Christmas promo proposal

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Oct 29, 2014.

1. No snow here at christmas. Sonwballs would melt. Suggest pinapples instead. Prickly little suckers hurt when you throw them at people too. If you combine with warbeasts, you get a tropical pizza. No one can argue against pizza drops.

2. I like the idea but like troll said the lb would completely dominate this event because anyone else small enough on the snowball lb would just be taken down. Which is fine but it would be better if we could get Devs to turn off bfa/bfe maybe which would make the big lbs penetratable and a fair tournament

3. Yeah then explain the SH and gh I'm pretty sure everyone thought the best builds for ee would be LB when it first came out. Doesn't look that now does it.

Considering SH and gh completely took over the early ee war seasons, until devs had to knock them down a few pegs.

4. Don't be politically correct idiots. It's Christmas. Deal with it.

5. Support. Maybe hit restrictions could be turned off, but for a large player to hit small player, the small player has to hit first.

6. Surely u would have to put a limit on how many times someone can be hit cos u would just clan farm whoever has most...

7. That would be the whole idea though...

Give people the chance to gain their way onto the LB with the most event items. Because the people who get top early in normal hunts are always top after the event.

Seems a bit bland, the top should be who is the most skilled, cunning, resourceful and most important of all, most willing.

It would put fear into quickly rising to the 1# spot so quickly. It would also mean people would have similar event items so LB would be constantly changing.

With a mad dash for the end with the last few days / hours where people put everything they have into getting that 1# spot.

8. Great concept would be funny knocking off lb

9. On the first day of hamaramakwanzmas A T A gave to me...an S O D and an unkari ice tree.

On the second day of hama rama kwanzmas Kaw gave to me.......2 ......lol

10. 1. Snow balls drop from epic battles
    Ok basic drops like any other promo we have been engaged

2. Snow balls can be taken via attacks/steals
    Ok, promoting PvP\OSW

3. Snowballs cannot be banked
    Ok nice, since I hate to keep banking sh!t.

4. If you PvP a person who has no snowballs to lose, that person will still have a chance to "drop" snowballs like an EB.
    Ok a player is treated as an EB and a stuffed "turkey"

5. PvP will Always drop more snowballs than EBs.
    Again, promoting PvP\OSW

6. There will be a snowball leaderboard which is updated 4 times a day. This gives you the opportunity to knock off the leader and take your own shot at glory
    4 times, 6 times, 2 times....whatever.

Hell, sounds interesting. Game on. :cool:

11. A great promo to keep the new players active, NOT.

12. Why not make pvp banners..once equipped you're pvp..only pvp banners can hit each other..idk prob a dumb idea

13. That is one of the better ideas thats come out for PvP have it in marketplace for 1 gold piece in wouls be interesting to see how many are bought.Then let the PvP promos come out not sure it would be a successful promo though.

14. I kinda like that idea about PvP banners. +2 barcode

15. That's a terrible idea. So if someone doesn't opt in they can't be hit? Screw that.

16. Lol thats true didn't think that through

17. ill quit work for that snowball challenge and stay up off sleepy pills like if freddy was haunting my dreams

18. Was talking about pvp banners for the event. Only way to get snowballs is if you get banner and pvp for them..and maybe non banners get them from ebs but don't get as good rewards..idk I'm just brainstorming..still prolly a horrible idea lol