RP RP RP RP RP HERE

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lliliilaillilbilliilicilililii, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Yeah you might want to clog up your nose. The smell stings like a blade. It'd be in the KaWmostphere for a while

2. , btw i'll stop infecting your thread with off topic responds, later bacon 

3. I'll take some Coml3y.

4. 

5. Support lol I love this Thread

6. lol support

7. Wow cool thanks for giving me these tips

8. what happen to the pictures I came late grr. If anyone needs women to talk to over the phone in YOUR local area put up the phone book call chatline to practice how to speak to a women.

Next go to speed dating events after that is should help you boost your confidences.

Then comes the approach talk about something around there pretend to ask for directions better yet talk to her like your not interested.

Laugh have a good time ask if shed wants to hook up sometime an make your moves on that date :lol:

BIGGEST FAIL IS NOT TRYING AT ALL AN LETTING TO WOMEN PASS YOU BY. JUST KEEP IN MIND THERE JUST HUMANS THINK OF YOURSELF LIKE A DOG :lol:

9. I did think of myself like a dog ..... Got slapped n kicked for sniffing her butt 

10. Haha I don't know what happened to the pics lol