Mage and mithril - time 4 a change???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Oct 29, 2014.

1. If this were to be implemented. It should be two ways.
    -One can use Aqua or Inferno to get Mithrill.
    -One can use Mithrill to get Aqua and Inferno.

2. 205 inferno 0 aqua

3. A disgrace the price of enchanting S4 equipment. Takes away the desire to war.

4. Here's a tip for all you lacking in aqua and inferno. Get it the same way you can win every hunt. HTE.

5. Also, you say you lack inferno, right? You can BUY inferno with gold. I'd be a little more understanding to aqua, because you have to shell out xstals, but inferno is not that difficult to come by.

6. The high cost of enchants makes you have to war out of season to enchant fully therefore keeping xstal purchases high. Just my piont of view.

7. Actually not true - for some reason Aqua has been easy to get. 99% of ppl are not in a situation where they have loads of inferno and no Aqua.

A couple years ago it was the opposite - inferno dropped more frequently than Aqua. The shift happened after the summer of EB promos (specific ebs for a limited time were increased to give out 2x and 3x the plunder); after the promo ended Aqua dropped more frequently.

Personally I think devs made a business decision - ppl were not willing to buy xstals in order to convert them into Aqua but they figured out that ppl would b willing to buy xstals in order get gold which they could use to buy inferno.

8. Again I'm in a situation where I have loads of both but even for me I have 2x more Aqua than inferno. So obviously I'm not focusing on how I'm ok with how things are with me - I'm thinkin of others. I'd rather ppl not think of how they are the exception but consider how this would help most ppl in kaw.

And for those ppl w loads of Aqua and inferno, I don't care how much inferno and Aqua you have - if it got converted to mithril and if you were able to buy all the s3 equip...you wouldnt b able to max enchant them. You would need to war and if you didn't war reg. u would b faced w a choice: 1) dont war and it would take you years to max ug them or 2) Or war more often, get a lot of mith from wars and Max ug ur equip faster.

9. Care to explain why I, some one who didn't war AT ALL during season 3 and only wars from time to time now, should be able to buy war equipment through converting my thousands if aqua and inferno into mith? Is it fair to those who worked for that equip? No, it isn't.

10. Um did you know it would cost roughly 7k mith to buy all s3 equip? And it would cost prob at least 5k mith to max ug them all

Seriously??? You think ppl have 12k in mages???

Again I figure most ppl might not even buy mith equip - they might opt to wait for next tier eb equip. Pattern has been established that next tier eb equip will have better overall stats than s3 equip - since it is free, U wouldn't need to spend 7k mith on them. The only con with eb equip is that it might take awhile for it to drop since the drops r random and few and they do fail/reset when u attempt to enchant them.

Also ppl might wait 4 next promo hunt - it's understood that considerin the high failure rate - I will cost u at least 700 mages to max ug them - that's what it cost me to max ug my armor and moth sword respectively.

11. 160 aqua, 0 inferno.

12. Actually, as a matter of fact, I do believe people have quite a bit in mithril. Lets take the too 500 of s4 for example. They had to have a minimum of 100 medals. Now lets say that average mith payout is, I don't know, 60-80 mith for each player. That's up to 8000 mith right there. Now we know some of that mith goes into mithing up for war. 14 is the minimum. That leaves them with 6600 mith approximately. That's in addition to whatever they had beforehand. So yes. People do have quite a bit of mith to buy the equip and upgrade it.

13. 8000 mith from gettin 100 medals is a lie

I warred s4 and got 107 medals and accumulated 1300 mith. Fonz got over 400 medals and he prob ended with ~5800 mith from s4.

I used abt 1200 mith just enchanting 1 equip to lvl 15 and other to lvl 10

I need about another 1200 mith to max ug the rest of equip

This is from a guy who warred s4.

14. 233 Aqua 5 inferno (just got them and will fail them quickly) 5 min from now 230 Aqua and no inferno. 3 EB later 240 Aqua and no inferno. Common sense on the Aqua to inferno drop ratio issue

15. Inferno is suppose to be more rare...that is why you can buy it with gold, so technically every 7.5bill you make is considered 1 inferno drop. Devs can't be blamed if you can't budget gold and inferno.

I do not see a point of aqua being purchased at such an expensive rate. I bet NO ONE has ever bought aqua. They should just make aqua cheaper than inferno like 3.5bill.

16. Again I think it's outdated to use 2 elements to ug equip - it should b changed to 1 element. After all, no one buys Aqua and everyone has so much Aqua it's useless.

I also feel that there shouldn't be 2 systems of ug-ing equip (mith and mage) - it should b simplified to 1 system

17. Personally I wouldn't buy inferno either - 7.5b is a lot to cough up.

Remember devs have stated that inferno bought w gold has a higher rate of failing on attemptin to ug equip than inferno dropped from eb. Given that, why spend billions on inferno that has a good chance of failin - it's like flushing gold down the toilet.

18. I suggested being able to sell some Mith equip and gain % mith back - keeps falling on deaf ears  equip gets superseded and then you're stuck with truckloads of stuff you don't need

19. No support, the system works.

Did you ever think that getting decent equip and maxing it was supposed to be difficult? The entire point is you grind it out because you want an edge over your opponents, if it was all easily obtainable like you want it what would even be the point in having it? as everyone would too

20. I agree with vital, the system is fine. Need some more inferno? Buy it. Need more aqua (although I doubt you do)? HTE. It's simple.